Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mercedes sedan, Corvette coupe, Yukon XL
Occupation
Retired Engineering Program Director
Country flag
There everyone, are you good with this trunk or do you need a bigger one? It's bigger than the trunk has been in any of my vehicles so is it good enough for our frunk?
I don't know if it's good enough for OUR frunk, but it is good enough for MY frunk.

I'm satisfied with my Yukon's frunk size; 0.0 Liters and no hint of an electrical outlet. So any frunk will, so long as it's embedded in a Cybertruck, make me happy.

The frunk in these photos make me ecstatic. It will hold all the "emergency and everyday stuff I might need to get to" items that currently live under the back seat in my old Yukon, like flares, rope, bungees and ratchet tie downs, flashlights, a first aid kit, and an emergency tool kit, along with the CT's mobile charging cord. Even with all that stuff in the frunk I'll still have room. I know this will be true, because there isn't really much volume under the Yukon's back seat.

I'm not going to put groceries or shopping packages in the frunk because I, like 99.9 percent of you, nose into parking slots, making it hard to get a shopping cart up there. I don't usually drive around with a truckload of stuff in the back/bed, so I'll put my shopping bags in that storage bin under the vault (it looks like "the trunk" to me.). If there is something filling up the vault I'll put those shopping bags in the back seat.
Sponsored

Last edited:

wtibbit

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mercedes sedan, Corvette coupe, Yukon XL
Occupation
Retired Engineering Program Director
Country flag
All these dramatic post lately on how bad the CT is or how disappointing it is seems to be coming from a lot of names I don't recognize and have 2 to 20 posts.

Hmmm
Hmmmm......

Have they even plunked down their $100 deposits?? If not, they'll be lurking here for years waiting for their number to come up, if it ever does.

Will the drama never end????

Ryan95738

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CyberTruck
Occupation
CNA
Country flag
Actually, he will find that the brake paddle is closer to the storage area in the cyber truck than it is in the F-150

VR Driving

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3
Country flag
I somehow don't think we are getting a power frunk. I hope I am wrong.

ricinro

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Tesla MY, 2001 ford Sportrac
Occupation
mech design engineer-ret.
Country flag
You might be joking (a little) but I think some patio lounge cushions could turn that into something comfy to sit in, with shade!
the Cyber rumble seat

Space monkey

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Fat Cat
Occupation
Philosopher
Country flag
Tesla has never mentioned any, but they make their own plastics and can alter this at any time. I notice their shield doesn't seem to have ports for anything ... maybe washer fluid?

-Crissa
Washer fluid cap by passenger side hinge. I suspect the top strip also lifts up for access to the maybe brake, maybe coolant reservoir.

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
Yeah, their tech is mislaid in the back, so their bluetooth antenna is in the back left while it charges in the front right (from this view), so trying to bluetooth link to their propower system is blocked by the truck.

I'd rather have a shorter truck with all the tech up front without long data lines between them.

-Crissa
Sponsored

Last edited: