RayzorBEV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY LR, R1T QM, R1S QM, Zero S ZF, Cyberbeast
Occupation
Electric Bum
Country flag
Seems like autopilot is scrapped. Not even an option now on any Tesla if you configure a new one. All FSD now.
Not really. My Cyberbeast and my reengineered Model 3 Performance both has Autopilot listed as standard equipment during configuration(y)

Tesla Cybertruck FSD 12.5 Debut Expected Late June for Cybertruck! Screenshot_20240515_205057_Gallery

Tesla Cybertruck FSD 12.5 Debut Expected Late June for Cybertruck! Screenshot_20240515_204937_Gallery
Sponsored

Cyber Man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Cayenne, Awaiting Cyberbeast
Country flag
Just wanted to share an update. Elon posted that FSD 12.5 is expected late June and CT will get 12.5. See attached. Feels good to finally get a more solid time frame.

Screenshot_20240515_020931_X.jpg

Screenshot_20240515_021855_X.jpg
“12.5 will be out in late June”. I hope Elon meant June 2024. It’s hard to not wonder when Elon gives ETAs 😆. Don’t forget, Cybertruck order page still says “Delivery 2025”! 🤡

Darthamerica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cyberbeast and Model S P90D
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Seems like autopilot is scrapped. Not even an option now on any Tesla if you configure a new one. All FSD now.
I keep saying here for people to forget about AP on CT. It’s not simply “If they just add AP.” AP is a completely different HW and SW architecture.

kbolt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
This next version of FSD should be pretty good if what he's saying is true.

Known-Background

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ModelY, Cybertruck AWD
Country flag
Autopilot was never included as a build option… it was just included… you mean enhanced autopilot. We are hoping for at least autopilot which has been standard in all models for quite some time.

Ward L

First Name
Ward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, FS CT AWD
Country flag
Our Model 3 has 2024.3.25 with FSD (supervised) v12.3.6 installed. Today I gave it a try and the GPS was planning to turn left at an intersection, but the car did not get into the left turn lane and went straight. Then another time where there are two lanes going to one lane with several hundred feet of warning with big arrows painted on the road, it just gave up and kicked out of FSD.

In the case of the missed left turn, it has done that left turn many times in the past on FSD. The two lanes going to one lane has been a problem since the first time I used FSD. It blows my mind all righty. We need to come up with a tag line similar to "It isn't rocket science" (meaning it isn't that hard) for automobile auto pilot. Automobile auto pilot must be harder than rocket science because the Rocket Man is stumbling with automobile auto pilot where he has succeeded in launching a ton of rockets. Maybe "It isn't Tesla FSD", is the tag line?

Obecalb

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
cybertruck
Country flag
Autopilot was never included as a build option… it was just included… you mean enhanced autopilot. We are hoping for at least autopilot which has been standard in all models for quite some time.
Too many levels of autonomous...I wonder if Tesla will give cruise control only as basic going forward and FSD for advanced with no intermediate available. It would make more sense on the business end to push people to buy or subscribe to the FSD now.

Sjohnson20

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck AWD, Model Y
Country flag
Our Model 3 has 2024.3.25 with FSD (supervised) v12.3.6 installed. Today I gave it a try and the GPS was planning to turn left at an intersection, but the car did not get into the left turn lane and went straight. Then another time where there are two lanes going to one lane with several hundred feet of warning with big arrows painted on the road, it just gave up and kicked out of FSD.

In the case of the missed left turn, it has done that left turn many times in the past on FSD. The two lanes going to one lane has been a problem since the first time I used FSD. It blows my mind all righty. We need to come up with a tag line similar to "It isn't rocket science" (meaning it isn't that hard) for automobile auto pilot. Automobile auto pilot must be harder than rocket science because the Rocket Man is stumbling with automobile auto pilot where he has succeeded in launching a ton of rockets. Maybe "It isn't Tesla FSD", is the tag line?
So for me it’s way better but still does things I wouldn’t do. It still drives like a granny when turning right on red and at stop signs. But, it is much improved.

It also gets into the wrong lane for me sometimes. But I don’t feel nervous with it any more. I do have to goose it some with the pedal when someone is behind me at a turn.

I wish there was a way to just program it. For example, hit a button and make a drive to work. Then save it and it just does all the same things every time.

The real joke is the autopark. The damn thing repositions itself 5 times. Come on. And why does it back in? Just pull straight in lol

SteelMyHeart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
So for me it’s way better but still does things I wouldn’t do. It still drives like a granny when turning right on red and at stop signs. But, it is much improved.

It also gets into the wrong lane for me sometimes. But I don’t feel nervous with it any more. I do have to goose it some with the pedal when someone is behind me at a turn.

I wish there was a way to just program it. For example, hit a button and make a drive to work. Then save it and it just does all the same things every time.

The real joke is the autopark. The damn thing repositions itself 5 times. Come on. And why does it back in? Just pull straight in lol
I'm interested to see autopark for the cybertruck. My Y backed in but I would say that is due to no front camera so it parks utilizing the max number of cameras. With cybertruck front bumper camera it may have option to pull straight in.

infinito

First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck, Model3
Country flag
I noticed that cruise control will also stop at the red lights, and you have to press the accelerator pedal to continue when the light turns green. Without lane assist, Cruise Control in highways is only maintaining speed and distance to the front car.
I'm so spoiled to EAP in my M3! I need at least basic AP in highways in Cybertruck PLEEEASE!!!
Sponsored