Future Software Features?

HaulingAss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F-150, 2018 Model 3 P, FS DM Cybertruck
Country flag
Squat mode like shown at the reveal where the front suspension fully raises and the rear suspension squats to make loading/unloading the bed easier.

That will be particularly useful for loading motorcycles and firewood rounds before they are split. Some species of trees split easier after they have lost a bit of moisture content so I like to bring them home and split them in a month or two. A 36" diameter x 18" fresh round is too heavy to lift.

Celiboy

First Name
Marcel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Model 3, 2022 Model Y, 2024 AWD Cybertruck
Occupation
Family Nurse Practitioner, Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
Country flag
Squat mode like shown at the reveal where the front suspension fully raises and the rear suspension squats to make loading/unloading the bed easier.

That will be particularly useful for loading motorcycles and firewood rounds before they are split. Some species of trees split easier after they have lost a bit of moisture content so I like to bring them home and split them in a month or two. A 36" diameter x 18" fresh round is too heavy to lift.
100% agree.

aaronsurfs

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CyberTruck
Occupation
IT
Country flag

Surprised it doesnā€™t have that already? I wanna see a bounce mode like the Mercedes have so we can flex on the ice trucks at stop lights

truck

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model X 2017 100D LR/S 2015 P85D/Cyberbeast
Country flag

Any developers here know if you can mess with suspension through the OBD?

Outdoors

First Name
Outdoors
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
S,3,Y,C
I can see it happening. However while in motion not going to happen. Several states have laws, mainly in the south about squatting. It really inpairs the drivers view. Many noted accidents on those.

Trekboy

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3, Toyota 4Runner, Cybertruck
Country flag

Does it already self-level...like for camping with the tent in bed?

SentinelOne

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
See Sig
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Hell yes!!!

+ features from other tesla's that are missing: overheat protection, etc
Rearview and turn signal camera deconflict on screen
the obvous missing FSD/AP, Lockers, auto wipers, improvements to 4x4, TQ Vectoring, etc
trailer weight / type input screen
Snow Mode
Ride height at speed adjustment - eg set to low on freeway, medium in city
ability to adjust steering variable ratio - when parked, within pre define limits
timer for charge ports, not just 12 hr extension
something unique to Cyber Beast besides beast mode and off-road light controls - aka something that differentiates it more for the $20k delta
Something similar to track mode (not an actual track mode)- to allow more adjustability w/o being in Offroad Baja- aka traction control/stability control, FWD/RWD,...
sure there's more, that's what I have for now!

My Vin # added to my phone with a delivery date! :)

Fleetwood75

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Tesla Model X, 2017 GMC Yukon
Occupation
Structural Engineer
Country flag
Iā€™d like to see the truck automatically line up a ball hitch. Bonus points if itā€™ll back my trailer around curves at tight campsites šŸ˜

ChristoN

First Name
Christo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 MS LR, 2022 MYP
Occupation
Attorney
Country flag
Iā€™d like to see an option to adjust the suspension from the app. I would like that on my model s too. Especially once actually smart summon becomes a thing.

CyberRoo!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S Plaid
Country flag
here are my software items:
1. Maps - have it stick to the map you choose. I like the terrain satellite mode and it won't stick to my profile like my other Teslas.

2. Seems slow to raise from low to medium heights. I like the truck in a taller mode. Sometimes it takes a while from highway speeds (low mode) to return to medium mode. I'd like it to return to medium faster

3. Park distance control in front especially. i tend to use the camera a lot

SentinelOne

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
See Sig
Occupation
IT
Country flag
weather overlay on map!