kbolt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
Looks like we might have a light bar at the top edge of the windshield; that would be sweet!!! I believe that's a CB antennae cable running through the L/R door window, maybe they were doing Elon's Baja run...
If this was the case is it televised or anything so people can watch?
Sponsored

Huntsman

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Heavy Equipment Ops
Country flag
If you want a light bar or use your magnet mount antenna, plan to get the luggage rack / cargo bar and use it for said utilities. If we’re lucky, the cargo bars can be stored in the frunk or vault trunk when not in use.
I’m curious what the aerodynamic drag / mileage penalty will be when the cargo bars are in place. There may already be a slip stream draft created at the apex of the roof such that the rear cross bar may be negligible at speeds greater than 35 mph.

Mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
Country flag
Common people. Whip out that tape measure!!!!!!!!!!!!

gillfoto

First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'20 Model Y LR hers, '23 Model Y LR his.
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I'm not a fan of the graffiti print personally but I'm glad to see the CT somewhere besides Vegas, CA, TX and NZ
Sorry ... but that 'Cybertruck' graffiti type, is oxymoron to what the Cybertruck represents. Hate to say it but Elon has limited style as I'm sure it was his idea.

Gurule92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag
Sorry ... but that 'Cybertruck' graffiti type, is oxymoron to what the Cybertruck represents. Hate to say it but Elon has limited style as I'm sure it was his idea.
We can't know that lol. But the CT itself was his style so I guess we can give him some points

Gene

First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y.
Occupation
Investor
Country flag
Tesla installed strategically placed destination chargers all the way down Baja peninsula back in 2019. You can see them here. Details on Plugshare.

Tesla Cybertruck Graffiti Wrap Cybertrucks First Look (Spotted in Mexico)! Screen Shot 2023-10-03 at 9.59.57 AM

gillfoto

First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'20 Model Y LR hers, '23 Model Y LR his.
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
We can't know that lol. But the CT itself was his style so I guess we can give him some points
Franz von Holzhausen Tesla chief designer, I believe is responsible for the Cybertruck style and design; didn't Elon say he wanted a Mad Max Mars Rover?

Gurule92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag
Franz von Holzhausen Tesla chief designer, I believe is responsible for the Cybertruck style and design; didn't Elon say he wanted a Mad Max Mars Rover?
The quotes that have been floating around from the book say that Elon wanted it like this and everyone was freaking out on design team. I'm sure Franz helped but sounds like Elon was primary

charliemagpie

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CybrBEAST
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Starlight between the head and 130,000 Telsa employees... and no disrespect to them.

Every major facet of Tesla's progress is primarily shaped and curated by Elon.

Mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
Country flag
I don’t expect Cybertruck Delivery Day to happen until November. I see too much validation still going on behind the scenes.

Tesla Cybertruck Graffiti Wrap Cybertrucks First Look (Spotted in Mexico)! 1696387347685
Sponsored