First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck Tri-Motor
Country flag
Hey Everyone -
We all know Elon has his Twitter Account monitored by workers for key things to bring to his attention. Maybe, if we get lucky, we can grab his attention here by suggesting realistic and feasible things to consider for the CT! Let’s start each suggestion with
“Hey Elon....”

Ill start with this:

Hey Elon... What about a future feature that allow our CT’s to navigate to a pickup location on its own. I’m thinking something that would allow us to Back-Country Ski and Mountain Bike from A to B. A being where the CT dropped us off and B being our ending location where the CT would be awaiting our return! Would make multiple ski runs and downhill rides so much easier!

Hey Elon... What about a “Jump Warranty” like on the Ford Raptor.

Hey Elon... What about internal cabin storage for those of us in need of a place for our “Zombie Apocalypse” weapons.

Hey Elon... What about a way for buyers to pick up their CT in Austin? Maybe something along the lines of groups of owners coming in simultaneously to pick them up, while then taking a tour or possibly even testing them at a course there on site. Imagine the publicity of 50-100 owners showing up together daily! ???

Hey Elon... What about a Tesla site dedicated to people uploading highlights of their CT in daily use from all across the Country!

Well that’s my start for now. Can’t wait to see what everyone else comes up with and maybe, just maybe, Elon will grace us with his presence since some of us old timers don’t have Twit-Chat accounts! ??
Sponsored

CompMaster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tri CT
Country flag
Hey Elon... Can the Frunk of the CT be like a mini truck bed, to easily slide items in and out instead of lifting out as the CT will be so tall? Looks like the Hummer EV is designing it this way.

Tesla Cybertruck Hey Elon! What About This! gmc_100754196_l

ricinro

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Tesla MY, 2001 ford Sportrac
Occupation
mech design engineer-ret.
Country flag
Hey Elon... What about a charging port on both sides of the CT to make it easier especially when a trailer is attached. If the TriMonster had two packs it would be awesome to charge twice as fast with such a big battery pack.
that is a great Idea. having the versatility to plug in both side would also allow the wall connector to be installed where it makes sense in many garages. A dual tesla garage would not have a wall connector installed in the center of the garage.

OP
OP
Hookalakupua

Hookalakupua

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck Tri-Motor
Country flag
Hey Elon... What about a sensor at the front of the vehicle to aid in garage parking when pulling in. For those with limited space where it might be a tight fit, maybe something that projects distance remaining on the 17” screen. Something that shows the distance remaining from the front of the CT to the wall or cabinets in your garage. Basically a “Before Impact” distance monitoring aid! Haha

MUSK007

Banned
Banned
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Model S - P100D
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I love that idea.

VI Tesla

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Cybertruck
Country flag
Hey Elon... What about a charging port on both sides of the CT to make it easier especially when a trailer is attached. If the TriMonster had two packs it would be awesome to charge twice as fast with such a big battery pack.
Except that you'd get the stink eye from other Tesla owners when you pull in the charge station and plug in on both sides, LOL.

VI Tesla

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Cybertruck
Country flag
Hey Elon... What about a sensor at the front of the vehicle to aid in garage parking when pulling in. For those with limited space where it might be a tight fit, maybe something that projects distance remaining on the 17” screen. Something that shows the distance remaining from the front of the CT to the wall or cabinets in your garage. Basically a “Before Impact” distance monitoring aid! Haha
The model three already does this, as I assume does the rest of the fleet. Front, sides and back proximity read outs.

OP
OP
Hookalakupua

Hookalakupua

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck Tri-Motor
Country flag
The model three already does this, as I assume does the rest of the fleet. Front, sides and back proximity read outs.
Oh wow! That’s brilliant and I should have guessed that it was already incorporated! Thanks for the insight.

VI Tesla

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Cybertruck
Country flag
Hey Elon,
How about making the whole process online and I mean the whole process. Wouldn't it be mind blowing to have a delivery date and the CT just roles up my driveway with no one in the drivers seat.....?
My pre-loaded cell phone unlocks the door and the deal is done.
Not sure how it would deal with tolls/ferries, but those are just details :ROFLMAO:

hobbit11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Pilot
Country flag
Hey Everyone -
We all know Elon has his Twitter Account monitored by workers for key things to bring to his attention. Maybe, if we get lucky, we can grab his attention here by suggesting realistic and feasible things to consider for the CT! Let’s start each suggestion with
“Hey Elon....”

Ill start with this:

Hey Elon... What about a future feature that allow our CT’s to navigate to a pickup location on its own. I’m thinking something that would allow us to Back-Country Ski and Mountain Bike from A to B. A being where the CT dropped us off and B being our ending location where the CT would be awaiting our return! Would make multiple ski runs and downhill rides so much easier!

Hey Elon... What about a “Jump Warranty” like on the Ford Raptor.

Hey Elon... What about internal cabin storage for those of us in need of a place for our “Zombie Apocalypse” weapons.

Hey Elon... What about a way for buyers to pick up their CT in Austin? Maybe something along the lines of groups of owners coming in simultaneously to pick them up, while then taking a tour or possibly even testing them at a course there on site. Imagine the publicity of 50-100 owners showing up together daily! ???

Hey Elon... What about a Tesla site dedicated to people uploading highlights of their CT in daily use from all across the Country!

Well that’s my start for now. Can’t wait to see what everyone else comes up with and maybe, just maybe, Elon will grace us with his presence since some of us old timers don’t have Twit-Chat accounts! ??
Hey Elon, please make the CT bi-directional regarding the charging feature. I live in New Orleans and electrical outages due to tropical weather and other weather related events are a way of life.
Thanks much. Keep doing what you do!