Tony2times

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT AWD
Country flag
Can anyone advise as to how to change the lock confirmation sound after the recent update (or before if it’s the same)? My CT makes a train horn sound that’s annoying as hell when it locks. Thanks!
Sponsored

someccie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck Beast
Occupation
Network Dude
Country flag
As someone who has had a pre-boombox car for the last few years (April 2019—Speakers were installed starting September 2019), I find this feature entertaining. The external speaker also enhances the light shows.

OP
OP

Tony2times

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT AWD
Country flag
As someone who has had a pre-boombox car for the last few years (April 2019—Speakers were installed starting September 2019), I find this feature entertaining. The external speaker also enhances the light shows.
I haven’t figured out how to lower the exterior speaker volume, the lock confirmation sounds are loud as hell!

Cybertruck 1974

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Environmental Health
Country flag
Loud as hell! Software Engineer at Tesla goofed. Didn't upload volume control on boombox. Was very quiet and now, well we all know.

CyberJet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3
Country flag
Can anyone advise as to how to change the lock confirmation sound after the recent update (or before if it’s the same)? My CT makes a train horn sound that’s annoying as hell when it locks. Thanks!
Can you or anyone else do a small video clip of the default lock train sound if possible please? I have been wondering about what it sounds like for a while now!

flamaest

First Name
Fabian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Occupation
Systems Engineer
Country flag
For me, the new interface to change the sounds of there but I can't actually change any of the sounds.....

This thing is buggy as hell.
Sponsored