John K

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt, CT reserve day 2
Country flag
Tesla should put the pickup/acceptance at the airport. Fly in, pick up your truck and don’t need a paid ride for a factory tour.

vehicle pre-programmed for the factory destination. Home programmed too with charging waypoints and sight options along the way.
Sponsored

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
Tesla should put the pickup/acceptance at the airport. Fly in, pick up your truck and don’t need a paid ride for a factory tour.

vehicle pre-programmed for the factory destination. Home programmed too with charging waypoints and sight options along the way.
Do they leave the pen in the truck for you to sign with it?

flowerlandfilms

First Name
Eryk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yamaha SRV-250, Honda Odyssey RB1
Occupation
Film Maker
Country flag
I fly into AUS a lot.
But I've never seen that view from Sydney.

Old Pro

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I own a 2006 Toyota Tacoma and 2018 Tesla Model 3,
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Fortunately I have a friend who works for the crime lab. I asked him to lighten up the image and enhance it.

1639114519635.jpeg

Amazing what a good photo filter will do now a days.
Where in that building is my CT?

Cybertruck Hawaii

Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Sienna
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Tesla Giga Factory and the Great Wall of China can be seen from outer space makes it a wonder of the world by human hands.

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
The great wall of China can't actually be seen from space because it's make of natural stone and conforms to the land.

-Crissa

John K

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt, CT reserve day 2
Country flag
With modern satellites, my house is visible from space. Heck you can zoom into certain parts of LA and see your big head from space.
I can date the photos on my house by the car parked on the driveway

(edit, corrected typo)

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag

John K

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt, CT reserve day 2
Country flag
Yes, but from someone sitting in space like in the ISS cupola, all you can see is the tourist facilities. Not the wall itself, it's too narrow, natural colored and shaped. Even in that photo the wall itself is barely a pixel.

https://www.nasa.gov/vision/space/workinginspace/great_wall.html

-Crissa
I thought the picture illustrated needing to know where to look to see, compared to sticking out akin to some 14th century map next to the kraken. I need to describe my intentions more than I do.

I have come to a conclusion, after reading your spouse plays guitar, I originally thought @Crissa was the wild one of her and her souse. I now believe the spouse is the cool cat and Crissa is the pragmatic one. (Said with affection and a smile)

Last edited:

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Yeah, my spouse is all sorts of awesome.

She plays the guitar, but her first love is all kinds of flute from concert to the ney; she rides a Ducati (and has ridden motorcycles since self-teaching thirty years ago); she's worked as a cellular network engineer who had the keys to the city; she's worked on a NASA mission, including having her code aboard a spacecraft and chairing the anomaly review board; she's an artist who's made half of our furniture and most of her coats; and she works as a software engineer building the backbones of virtual reality right now, the one that actually has been in the black for nearly fifteen years.

Oh, and she grew up doing historical re-enacting so she apprenticed as a blacksmith as a child, was a teen knife and tomahawk champ one year, and is a dang good hunter, fisher, and forager. We always have wild mushrooms and spices curing..

She is so many kinds of awesome it's hard to count. But yes, I'm the organized practical one and she's the throw herself at a project she'll figure it out when she gets there ^-^

-Crissa