John K

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt, CT reserve day 2
Country flag
Receiving More from less input does exist.

Example 1

Make a troll comment on a message board…
Sponsored

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cyber Truck
Country flag
I suggest you research LENR, and avoid Steven B. Krivit's slanderous and false comments, involving Dr. Andrea Rossi and other LENR scientists. Steven B. Krivit promotes Hot Fusion, which I believe, should have all funding revoked as after spending ten's of billions in research money has shown very little progress compared to LENR systems by Dr. Andrea Rossi and Brillouin Energy among others. Steven B. Krivit has slandered the name of Dr. Andrea Rossi, by reporting that Dr. Rossi is a convicted criminal for a failed project to turn garbage into fuel decades ago in Italy. Let's get the facts straight, Rossi was successfully turning garbage into fuel and he had several happy customers, until organized crime in waste management and the government at that time, shut him down. This turning garbage to fuel was very successful, and it was not a crime and in fact Dr. Rossi was vindicated of all crimes, something Steven B. Krivit leaves out. Steven B. Krivit suggests Dr. Rossi lost a 89,000,000 court case, involving a 350 day test of the E-Cat, but Dr. Rossi won the court case and was granted the option of accepting the $89,000,000 or going it alone without Industrial Heat. Dr. Rossi decided to go it alone. Why is Steven B. Krivit so critical of LENR? Follow the money, Steven B. Krivit is a promoter of Hot Fusion, which could and should have all funding revoked for lack of progress and the massive danger that the project involves, and LENR research has received peanuts in funding compared to the tens of billions wasted on Hot Fusion. LENR is much safer low temps, no run away, unlike Hot Fusion with temps hotter than the center of the sun. Now how can Hot Fusion pass safety requirements, when LENR is put thru much tougher testing standard. The only con in LENR is the miss leading and defaming bull shit, that Steven B. Krivit comments on.
Tens of billions have been invested in Hot Fusion.
Why?
Scientists are conducting a very dangerous experiment to create temperatures hotter then the center of the earth.
Why = They believe they can get more energy out then in, something Steven and others say is impossible, but yet tens of billions have already been wasted, with no excess energy reported in the last 50 years.

So Hot Fusion scientists can waste tens of billions of dollars and be celebrated for nothing, while Dr. Rossi is slandered after using his own money up until 2011 to fund his research.

If your an skeptic design the perfect test to prove him wrong.

Dr. Andrea Rossi's E-Cat was validated by some of the best scientists in the world, and a lot of them started out as skeptics.

I suggest you check out LENRProof.com once it is updated and see all the very respected scientists who believe in LENR and Rossi.

John K

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt, CT reserve day 2
Country flag
Why?
Scientists are conducting a very dangerous experiment to create temperatures hotter then the center of the earth.
Why = They believe they can get more energy out then in, something Steven and others say is impossible, but yet tens of billions have already been wasted, with no excess energy reported in the last 50 years.

So Hot Fusion scientists can waste tens of billions of dollars and be celebrated for nothing, while Dr. Rossi is slandered after using his own money up until 2011 to fund his research.

Dr. Andrea Rossi's E-Cat was validated by some of the best scientists in the world, and a lot of them started out as skeptics.

I suggest you check out LENRProof.com once it is updated and see all the very respected scientists who believe in LENR and Rossi.
where is the scientific published proof? I do not see any source where it can be independently tested.

Until independently validated, everything is an unproven theory.

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
They believe they can get more energy out then in
Fusion is proven. Just look up in the Noon sky. That bit you can't look at? That's fusion in action.

It is not "Something for nothing", it is an atomic reaction. It is a natural process which is understood... just incredibly difficult to replicate. It may be so difficult that we cannot replicate it on earth.

But fundamentally we know it works because we can see it every single day.

To suggest it's "something for nothing" is just an illustration of your lack of understanding.

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cyber Truck
Country flag
Why?

where is the scientific published proof? I do not see any source where it can be independently tested.

Until independently validated, everything is an unproven theory.
Rossi is selling heat energy not the E-Cat and if there is no working system, then he has nothing to sell, right?

The customers of Andrea Rossi will be the proof and the peer review process was compromised in 1989 when MIT fudged the cold fusion report to make it look like there was no excess energy.

I will believe the customers of Andrea Rossi and I don't give a crap about any peer review process.

Cold Fusion/LENR has not been given a fair review from 1989 onwards.

The results of the 350 day test was accepted in a court of law as proven and that means a lot to me and others.

There are a lot of people who want to know exactly how the E-Cat works and in time, peer reviewed articles may come, but I believe Rossi is protecting his technology and for good reason, wouldn't you?

John K

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt, CT reserve day 2
Country flag
Rossi is selling heat energy not the E-Cat and if there is no working system, then he has nothing to sell, right?

The customers of Andrea Rossi will be the proof and the peer review process was compromised in 1989 when MIT fudged the cold fusion report to make it look like there was no excess energy.

I will believe the customers of Andrea Rossi and I don't give a crap about any peer review process.

Cold Fusion/LENR has not been given a fair review from 1989 onwards.

The results of the 350 day test was accepted in a court of law as proven and that means a lot to me and others.

There are a lot of people who want to know exactly how the E-Cat works and in time, peer reviewed articles may come, but I believe Rossi is protecting his technology and for good reason, wouldn't you?
Citation please

John K

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt, CT reserve day 2
Country flag
I don't think it's accurate to call snake oil salesmen scientists.
Snake oil can cure arthritis and also be used as shoe polish. Don’t knock it until you had a snake oil enema.
Sponsored