Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck AWD
Occupation
Medical Business Owner
Country flag
Ordered some cabinet door handles on Amazon in order to have something to grab onto the door to close them without touching the outside.
it works very well!
https://a.co/d/cKN7iW4

IMG_9594.jpeg
IMG_9596.jpeg
IMG_9595.jpeg
Thatā€™s not a bad idea. They stay on ok? And donā€™t interfere in any way with door operations?

OP
OP
Cboy7

Cboy7

First Name
Cboy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
Thatā€™s not a bad idea. They stay on ok? And donā€™t interfere in any way with door operations?
They dont interfere with the door, but looks like i have to upgrade the doublesided tape to gorrilla tape... is not very grippy

Alpine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Ordered some cabinet door handles on Amazon in order to have something to grab onto the door to close them without touching the outside.
it works very well!
https://a.co/d/cKN7iW4

IMG_9594.jpeg
IMG_9596.jpeg
IMG_9595.jpeg
Although I can see doing this for my drivers door, I would have serious concern doing it for my kids or even my wife's door. Time it wrong and it could catch your hand. IMO, def don't do it for rear doors unless you personally are closing those doors

Nobell32

First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CyberBeast Foundation
Country flag
Although I can see doing this for my drivers door, I would have serious concern doing it for my kids or even my wife's door. Time it wrong and it could catch your hand. IMO, def don't do it for rear doors unless you personally are closing those doors
lol yeah I can 100% see my wife losing a few digits closing the door with this.

OP
OP
Cboy7

Cboy7

First Name
Cboy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
Thats a good point
Sponsored