REM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Telsa Model 3 Standard Range+ Extra Supermega
Occupation
IT
Country flag
an aftermarket aged-bronze fender flare would look.... very dope.

Tesla Cybertruck Fender Flares remove easily from Cybertruck (video) & satin black wrap installed aged bronze
Sponsored

Last edited:

Gurule92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag
Im having a hard time imagining aftermaker fender flares that allow the camera to be in the exact same spot. (Likely required for FSD right?)

charliemagpie

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CybrBEAST
Occupation
retired
Country flag
If people wish to steal, they would be recorded. Maybe even by another Tesla. Who knows if Tesla can assist in identifying, AI is moving fast.

Wearing a mask will help, but will require pre-planning. The odds lessen with every deterrent.

REM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Telsa Model 3 Standard Range+ Extra Supermega
Occupation
IT
Country flag

wtibbit

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mercedes sedan, Corvette coupe, Yukon XL
Occupation
Retired Engineering Program Director
Country flag
Im having a hard time imagining aftermaker fender flares that allow the camera to be in the exact same spot. (Likely required for FSD right?)
Let me try that…

[imagining]
[imagining]
[imagining]

OK. I could imagine that pretty easy.

Give me something harder to imagine - like a set of stainless steel flares with the proper texture for less than $1,000.

Dusty

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Model Y Performance
Occupation
Creator
Country flag
For the Nervous Nellies worried about the fender black market... Most fender flares and stuff on the outside of a car/truck are either held on with plastic push pins or 10mm sockets under a plastic flap of one sort or another.

As out of control as the Jeep Wrangler aftermarket is, if you wanted— you could make off with a few hundred dollars worth of exterior doo-dads in under 30 minutes at any given parking lot. All you'd need is a combination of flathead and philips-head screwdrivers. Yet it's not really a problem.

scottf200

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model X
Country flag
Screenshot 2023-12-14 at 4.40.35 PM.png

What the heck is this thing??
To me it looks like it matches the piece on the wheel flare below.

Whole lot of things related to keyless entry and security.

Tesla Cybertruck Fender Flares remove easily from Cybertruck (video) & satin black wrap installed PFN3cwE

HaulingAss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F-150, 2018 Model 3 P, FS DM Cybertruck
Country flag
Nice little puddle of water from the carwash inside the flares.

Someone forgot drain holes, oops
The top of the bumper was wet before he removed started removing the flare. I didn't see any more puddles after, nor did I see any puddles of water trapped under the flare.

But if you want to make up problems where none exist, that is how we can remember you.

HaulingAss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F-150, 2018 Model 3 P, FS DM Cybertruck
Country flag
As out of control as the Jeep Wrangler aftermarket is, if you wanted— you could make off with a few hundred dollars worth of exterior doo-dads in under 30 minutes at any given parking lot. All you'd need is a combination of flathead and philips-head screwdrivers. Yet it's not really a problem.
A few people think their life calling is making up bad things that supposedly make the Cybertruck (or anything Tesla) a terrible idea. I don't know why they feel the need to make this stuff up, but their words are right there for all to see.

Kahpernicus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tacoma
Country flag
The top of the bumper was wet before he removed started removing the flare. I didn't see any more puddles after, nor did I see any puddles of water trapped under the flare.

But if you want to make up problems where none exist, that is how we can remember you.
😂

My copy paste into the browser wasn't working earlier, so I went ahead and saved so I could upload this:

Tesla Cybertruck Fender Flares remove easily from Cybertruck (video) & satin black wrap installed Screenshot 2023-12-14 175810

oops
Sponsored