JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck + MS
Occupation
Civil
Country flag
Does anyone have an insurance quote yet?
Sponsored

CyberDude510

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model y
Country flag
Got a GEICO quote, they don't have it listed but do provide an "other" option under Tesla.

...with a $2500 deductible for comp and collision, 5k miles a year, it increased my policy by $600 for 6 months.

derichio02

First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bronco, Maverick, Model 3
Country flag
I called Mercury Insurance in CA and it’s in the same ballpark. $1075/ 6 Months 250/500 Coverage. WIll be more accurate with a VIN which I dont have yet. Quoted with replacing my 2023 Ford Bronco and it’s +$475.

Last edited:

HaulingAss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F-150, 2018 Model 3 P, FS DM Cybertruck
Country flag
This is a pretty silly thread because insurance rates will vary more depending upon your address, your driving record, your age and marital status, and other basic factors than it will based upon which $100,000 vehicle you drive.

The quotes posted are pretty meaningless and all over the board.

BeleeEV

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S
Country flag
I disagree that the thread is silly. And it is very relevant in the context of each individual comparing the rates to their current more conventional vehicle. The concern out there is that insurance cost maybe “considerably” higher due to steel panels yadayada. So people getting that info and sharing it is very helpful to others wondering how this might play out when their number comes up. Thanks for sharing folks

Jakub

First Name
Jakub
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cyberbeast Foundation Series
Country flag
I called Mercury Insurance in CA and it’s in the same ballpark. $1075/ 6 Months 250/500 Coverage. WIll be more accurate with a VIN which I dont have yet. Quoted with replacing my 2023 Ford Bronco and it’s +$475.
Was this for the AWD or cyberbeast? I am wondering how much extra insurance will be for the beast..

derichio02

First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bronco, Maverick, Model 3
Country flag
Was this for the AWD or cyberbeast? I am wondering how much extra insurance will be for the beast..
AWD. With my previous MS and MS Plaid there was no difference but this was in 2022 so I don’t know if it has changed
Sponsored