Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
And all those galaxies, many, billions of years older than our own.

I wonder if any had developed FSD.
I predict there were 69420 worlds that developed FSD. Well, that are getting it developed. They will be finished in 2 weeks.

charliemagpie

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CybrBEAST
Occupation
retired
Country flag
I watched one way back on a Saturday night in 1979. I stopped the car in the middle of the road. There were no other cars.

Sunday morning, I drove back to the spot to see if I could explain it. Maybe a silo. Maybe floodlights. Maybe traffic light reflections. Anything. None to be seen.

Strangely, I didn't think aliens. It was just mesmerizing to see something my brain couldn't connect with.

Monday morning, our daily newspaper had a report about a UFO over Melbourne on Saturday night. Same time.

It was about the size of a bus, moved slowly horizontally, shaped like a panadol capsule, red at the front and green at the back.
Bright, but strangely did not project light.
The absolute contrast of the brightness of the object and the surrounding darkness was weird.

It moved above my line of site as I sat in the car... I lowered myself and watched it , but as I continued to twist lower, in a blink, it was gone.

'Red is usually associated with the heat of the engine.. But it was at the front. The green was at the back' 'never forget' This is what I later said to myself.

And 40 years later, Commander David Fravor recounts the tic tac UFO he witnessed in 2004. Apart from the colours, the shape, and size=same thing.

I stopped talking about it decades ago. Wasn't worth it.

I know they exist. The issue for me hasn't been about UFO's... it's about the effective suppression. Its about what some people are thinking when they read this. The indoctrination. This is the truly amazing thing on Earth.

People would be astounded by the thousands of credible witnesses over the last 60 years.... large credible groups... young.. old... and decades later... nobody confesses a lie. Nobody. Not strange ?

You can believe.

Last edited:

electricAK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck dual-motor
Country flag
I used to work in the next room over from Webb when it was in the cleanroom at Ball Aerospace, circa 2009. I remember back then the launch date was supposed to be 2015, which seemed like forever away. But the instrumentation was so advanced, the science that would come out of this thing would be worth the wait. My fellow engineers were literally buzzing with excitement about this satellite, its telescope, and its awesome instrumentation. Once this thing was in space, we'd get to analyze the spectra of exoplanets and even directly image them. We'd be able to see through the dust that obscures the galactic center. We'd look back in time to just after the Big Bang and observe how matter coalesced to form our universe -- imaging the first stars, the first galaxies. Those days are finally here.

Seeing these first images 13 years later blows my mind. Totally worth the expense, and totally worth the wait. These are exciting times to be alive.

AND the cybertruck is coming next year....... right? ..............
......right?
Sponsored