IRS EV Tax Credits Pricing Idea for Quad Motor CT

slomo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
Didn’t Elon say quad motor would be happening? Has there been any update from Tesla since then saying anything different?
My recall is that Musk said tri was now quad when the quad R1T was revealed. So I'm surprised when people talk about the trimotor here.

Quad is a good excuse to raise the price on the premium spec.

The CT is Tesla's first vehicle where they are matching specs of a competitor. It's not surprising that the frunk opens like the Lightning.
Sponsored

Cyberostachu

First Name
Manny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla.Model 3
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
If the quad motor comes in at $79,999 sale price it could qualify for the $7500 credit. This could be made possible if FSD is an “after-market” app purchase or subscription arrangement. Any hope?
In my opinion, a quad would never be below $80K. I'm hoping the tri won't be over $80K. With these delays, I don't know where the price is going. $79,999 is tops for me. I have range anxiety with my Model 3 LR. Dual won't work for me because of that reason. Unless dual would be upgraded to 400 or 450 miles which is a dream.

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
Until launch, the only model Tesla offers is the Scrödinger Edition.
I used to have a cot from SLAC (from when the main building was being emptied) that said Heisenberg may have slept here.

I may or may not have shared this story before.

-Crissa

Last edited:

rizvend

First Name
CyBrNrD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
cybrtrk, aptera reserved
Occupation
Nurse Informaticist
Country flag
If the quad motor comes in at $79,999 sale price it could qualify for the $7500 credit. This could be made possible if FSD is an “after-market” app purchase or subscription arrangement. Any hope?
Ar this rate, the only "Quad" we may be able to afford is the child's cyberquad.

Tesla Cybertruck IRS EV Tax Credits Pricing Idea for Quad Motor CT Tesla-Cyberquad-electric-ATV-DIY

Zapharus

First Name
Israel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3 '22, Element '11, DM Cybertruck preorder
Country flag
Ar this rate, the only "Quad" we may be able to afford is the child's cyberquad.

Tesla-Cyberquad-electric-ATV-DIY.jpg
Based on recent photos of the truck bed, the only Cyberquad we’ll be able to fit in the bed will be the Cyberquad for kids version

Tesla Cybertruck IRS EV Tax Credits Pricing Idea for Quad Motor CT 6E21778B-4AEE-4AFF-A2EC-6D2BAD5071B0

Tesla Cybertruck IRS EV Tax Credits Pricing Idea for Quad Motor CT B1B8381E-7804-4C08-B40E-24ACDFD72AD4
Sponsored