Is there any hope for the 40k Cybertruck?

Is there any hope for the 40k Cybertruck?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cybertruck Hawaii

Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Sienna
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Totally agree and I represent your comment except for the farmer part. My Tacoma was the first truck I ever bought and it is now my do everything vehicle. My CT will be the same thing. I took a ride in my older brother's Model 3, he goosed the pedal and my brain was in the back seat. I almost fainted, couldn't take the G's. I have no desire to race people, just want an EV truck that does the things I want to do. As for big toys, we all know what that means.
👍. I just want to be able to ride around in my Cybertruck with my dogs in the back. How many horsepower will I need for that?
Sponsored

Deleted member 12457

👍. I just want to be able to ride around in my Cybertruck with my dogs in the back. How many horsepower will I need for that?
Depends on where you're driving. Do you live on the big island or one of the others? I imagine you could get along with the minimum size of batteries and probably a single motor (if Tesla decides to do that). Horsepower is not something you'd have to worry about.

Cybertruck Hawaii

Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Sienna
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Depends on where you're driving. Do you live on the big island or one of the others? I imagine you could get along with the minimum size of batteries and probably a single motor (if Tesla decides to do that). Horsepower is not something you'd have to worry about.
👍. Retirement life is good.

Deleted member 12457

👍. Retirement life is good.
Yes and no. It depends on whether your retirement income comes from a stable source. Half of mine does, the other half is crashing like it did in the late 2000's. I'm right there with Old Pro. I doubt Tesla will release the CT before I turn 70 next May. Will I have enough money to actually pay for it? When I made the reservation I felt I would but with the potential (reality) for the price going up and my IRA continuing to go down, I'm not so sure. Of course, If i got rid of everything I don't really use in my house, converted the CT to an "RV", I might be able to pay for it by not having to pay rent. I live in a beautiful part of the country and would only need to find a source of electricity that allows me to get around.

Tinker71

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1976 electric conversion bus
Occupation
Project Manager
Country flag
Adjusting for 2021 and onward inflation, I think it will be available, but not pushed. Like they did with the $35k Model 3.

Cybertruck Hawaii

Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Sienna
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Yes and no. It depends on whether your retirement income comes from a stable source. Half of mine does, the other half is crashing like it did in the late 2000's. I'm right there with Old Pro. I doubt Tesla will release the CT before I turn 70 next May. Will I have enough money to actually pay for it? When I made the reservation I felt I would but with the potential (reality) for the price going up and my IRA continuing to go down, I'm not so sure. Of course, If i got rid of everything I don't really use in my house, converted the CT to an "RV", I might be able to pay for it by not having to pay rent. I live in a beautiful part of the country and would only need to find a source of electricity that allows me to get around.
👍. Investing in a boatload Tesla stocks in 2010 has allowed me to take early retirement. Life is good!

TK0384

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Scion xB
Country flag
40k Cybertruck ... you mean a Land Raider?

I'm already tempted to add Grey Knights insignia to my truck once it's in my driveway.
#nerd #theemperorprotects

Cybertruck Hawaii

Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Sienna
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Retirement will be complete with a condo in Hawaii. We've been looking at the Big Island, Kona side for some time now.
Congratulations! You are always welcome to live in Hawaii.