Is there anyway to make the CyberTruck carjack proof, (so everyone knows you can't take this car)? It has to be a super cool way of course!!!

JBee

First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
. Professional Hobbyist
Country flag
Lol.

Anyways, Robotaxi will make using a vehicle so cheap even criminals will be able to afford to drive with and use a Tesla!
Sponsored

charliemagpie

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CybrBEAST
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Robotaxi will spawn a new Woke criminal rights movement

Deleted member 11233

Electrify the stainless steel skin. Shock would progressively increase with time in contact, so an accidental brush would just produce a stimulating "tingle", but a prolonged contact, as by someone breaking in, could get quite unpleasant and be a real deterrent to ne'er-do-wells . Also a panic button for instant use by occupants could ramp it up immediately to "stun" and render any malfeasant ineffective.

JBee

First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
. Professional Hobbyist
Country flag
Like I was alluding to in a thread just like this one, just yesterday...ahem....
things of little value, because they are produced in excess, or surplus to demand, by way of "intentional oversupply", means they are also of little to no value to steal (change owner by force), because every one can "afford" them anyway.

It's like the whole "food shortage problem" symptoms vs problem, where food rarity is not because not enough food is produced, but rather that there is not enough "access" to food, that is the real problem.

If we only aimed for 10% oversupply but also with global access, everyone would be fed, clothed, have running water and plumbing, power, house etc.

If that 10% was sustainable and reusable, there wouldn't even be a noticeable impact.

Last edited:

alan auerbach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'90 Isuzu PU (has to last until my CT arrives), '91 Grand Marquis, '02 Grand Cherokee (I'm so grand I can't stand it), e-bike.
Occupation
Retired prof.
Country flag
Electrify the stainless steel skin. Shock would progressively increase with time in contact, so an accidental brush would just produce a stimulating "tingle", but a prolonged contact, as by someone breaking in, could get quite unpleasant and be a real deterrent to ne'er-do-wells . Also a panic button for instant use by occupants could ramp it up immediately to "stun" and render any malfeasant ineffective.
An insurance exec tells me that to his knowledge, theft claims for Teslas are virtually unknown in the industry. Like for an entire year throughout the country, maybe all of two.
Sponsored