Making mine unique I hope!

1ofafew

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tri Motor
Country flag
Assuming you receive your CT and finally realize, like me, that you want a unique vehicle, but there are so many vehicles like yours out there, will you have a desire to make yours somehow unique, like I do? Most cars can vary , stock, in about 2 ways: color and wheel design. Tesla takes color out of the equation, because every one will be stainless steel. Anyone considering wrapping, etc. to make yours stand out just a little bit from the rest?
Sponsored

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
I've always put decals on my vehicles.
Tesla Cybertruck Making mine unique I hope! 8BEF397C-4356-4D06-B8E3-9E21DB3BD925

I've done this with every car since my first. I put its name on it, and one of those marquee single-line signs in the back ^-^

I have a bunch of magnetic pieces I put on my car (so I can take it off when I wash it) but they take alot of wear. I was thinking of putting stripes on a clear wrap.

-Crissa

OP
OP

1ofafew

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tri Motor
Country flag
I've always put decals on my vehicles.
8BEF397C-4356-4D06-B8E3-9E21DB3BD925.jpeg

I've done this with every car since my first. I put its name on it, and one of those marquee single-line signs in the back ^-^

I have a bunch of magnetic pieces I put on my car (so I can take it off when I wash it) but they take alot of wear. I was thinking of putting stripes on a clear wrap.

-Crissa
Thanks, great idea

CyberMoose

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Country flag
Assuming you receive your CT and finally realize, like me, that you want a unique vehicle, but there are so many vehicles like yours out there, will you have a desire to make yours somehow unique, like I do? Most cars can vary , stock, in about 2 ways: color and wheel design. Tesla takes color out of the equation, because every one will be stainless steel. Anyone considering wrapping, etc. to make yours stand out just a little bit from the rest?
I think there will be a lot of customization options when it comes to the Cybertruck. Obviously wraps will stand out the most but since it's stainless steel, there is the possibility of laser engravings that could make some very unique Cybertrucks.
Other than that, the Cybertruck might have the option to install a push bar. There are also a lot of designs that people have created for attachments over the bed. Most of those kind of attachments are for a camper of some sort but there are lots of possible things you could mount above the bed.

This photo is a pretty good example for customizing the Cybertruck. it's a little much for me but it all seems like realistic things that someone could attach to the Cybertruck if they decided too.

Tesla Cybertruck Making mine unique I hope! 1623109550164

Sirfun

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Avalon, Chrysler Pacifica PHEV, Ford E-250
Occupation
Retired Sheet Metal Worker
Country flag
A friend of mine took this photo of the Space X launch at Vandenberg a few years ago while he was in Joshua Tree National Monument. I'm thinking of possibly having a print made into a sticker for my tailgate.

Tesla Cybertruck Making mine unique I hope! spacex2

Tesla Cybertruck Making mine unique I hope! spacextailgate

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
I would try to keep whatever I do put on to not mess with the streamlining for the Cybertruck. I'm sure someone will calculate where the best place to hang things off will be ^-^

-Crissa

John K

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt, CT reserve day 2
Country flag
It’s all about the interior, creature comforts to improve my commute sanity. Additional communication tools to make a rolling office. Small chiller for cold drinks.

btw, my wife will think I went into the office, my office will think I am in my home office. I will be in my rolling office at some scenic view along cliffs. ?

CyberMoose

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Country flag
It’s all about the interior, creature comforts to improve my commute sanity. Additional communication tools to make a rolling office. Small chiller for cold drinks.

btw, my wife will think I went into the office, my office will think I am in my home office. I will be in my rolling office at some scenic view along cliffs. ?
I'm in the same boat. I do a lot of traveling for work and honestly I don't think many of my coworkers keep track of when i'm going to be at the office or not as long as I get everything done. I'm hoping with the new software update coming soon they finally release the app store, then hopefully google drive and gmail is added to the store, and Tesla releases wireless keyboard and mouse compatibility just like how you can play games with a controller. I'll be at the lake fishing with the Cybertruck backed up against the water, or maybe in the middle of the woods with a camo net over the Cybertruck waiting for a deer.

rr6013

First Name
Rex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
shorttakes.substack.com
Vehicles
1997 Tahoe 2 door 4x4
Occupation
Retired software developer and heavy commercial design builder
Country flag
S.S. polygonal form factor is the identity piece to CT. Horizontal identity, things you care about, come from just owning it. That’s first principles.

Modifications to the Cybertruck itself will be at great expense and cost, most exo-casting impossible. Lifts, murders, drops, cut and channelled simply approach impossible. Few will weld onto 100 kWh structural frame and live to tell about it.

Conversions - definitely doable are van, box and SUV. Rarified air in skill, design and customization.

Personalizing - Interior is the lowest hanging fruit for those whose taste for SpaceX minimalism is incongruent. Cost will be in the realm of showcars. Whole concepts can be executed on the inside of CT. The best designers will become Cyberstars. One great must have invention will make a millionaire.

Personalization is the big opportunity in Cybertruck. Wraps, bolt-ons, plug-ins and accessory additions are themed category killers! Performance, Show, Race, Nomad, Touring, Travel, Overland, Offroad, Search and Resue SAR easily fit CT. Mass consumer markets will grow whole enterprises out of Cyber.

Many a CT purchase will be inspired on the strength of its killer look that early adopters purpose the vehicle. Its no accident that CGI renders have populated the Internet. All well funded, well done some well capitalized. RedBull is not far behind Cybertruck, Cybertruck owners and the juice they have to power yur thirst. LOL

Its gonna be one helluva ride - Cybertruck

CyberMoose

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Country flag
I was thinking about this thread and was lucky enough to find a great photo. When I have kids and they end up loving Scooby-Doo, I would consider getting a wrap like this to make a mystery machine Cybertruck. Play the Scooby-Doo theme song on the external speakers as we drive through town.

Tesla Cybertruck Making mine unique I hope! ITEM_PREVIEW1

rr6013

First Name
Rex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
shorttakes.substack.com
Vehicles
1997 Tahoe 2 door 4x4
Occupation
Retired software developer and heavy commercial design builder
Country flag
A friend of mine took this photo of the Space X launch at Vandenberg a few years ago while he was in Joshua Tree National Monument. I'm thinking of possibly having a print made into a sticker for my tailgate.

spacex2.jpg

spacextailgate.jpg
This is how that launch looked from my home in Marin CA. Mindblown!
Tesla Cybertruck Making mine unique I hope! F45AB4A5-B462-45FC-AE43-9068D0780F4C