Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Teacher, Blacksmith
Country flag
Hmm maybe that was it? Thought US but see it back to $7000 and $100. , but wow now I don't even see the Cybertruck page on their website? Maybe update page incoming?? Can still navigate via google but no cybertruck link off main page.
Sponsored

Cyber1qhorsey

First Name
MARK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FORD Expedition, Escape, Jeep Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
So the future of Tesla is to convert from a car selling company, (low margin, few assets, which are depreciating) to an autonomous rental company, (appreciating assets), as related last year at the Musk Autonomy Day. Thank God we reserved our CTs, as in 4 to 5 years they may only be available as rentals, or lease. I'm game for rental touring with mine. through the Tesla Network, or via others, especially if we may expect a million miles lifetime! I'm thinking about a nice little family EV business with multiple teslas where I live...

fritter63

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Model 3 LR, 2019 Model 3 SR+
Occupation
Retired Software Engineer, Woodworker and guitar builder extraordinaire
Country flag
So the future of Tesla is to convert from a car selling company, (low margin, few assets, which are depreciating) to an autonomous rental company, (appreciating assets), as related last year at the Musk Autonomy Day. Thank God we reserved our CTs, as in 4 to 5 years they may only be available as rentals, or lease. I'm game for rental touring with mine. through the Tesla Network, or via others, especially if we may expect a million miles lifetime! I'm thinking about a nice little family EV business with multiple teslas where I live...
I'm sure you'll still have the option to buy a private vehicle rather than use the public one.

I think you are confusing Elon with Bernie Sanders! :ROFLMAO:

DrDefore

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW i3
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Proof positive, with Elon Musk teasing secret information on the CT, he is a Bond Villain.

Not a flame thrower
Space exploration, moon, mars, missiles?
Underground tunneling
Covert installations around the globe, “Gigafactories”
Worldwide “communication” satellites
Controlling charging stations

Putting in ”power” walls and solar panels. (Monitoring towers and transforming AI soldiers)
Making us wait two plus years for the CT.

Justice must be served. Petitition Tesla to prove their innocence by delivering the CT in 2020!
Tesla Cybertruck Musk on Cybertruck: It's better than people realize... they don’t have enough information to realize its awesomeness E7C83492-60F4-4A91-A5F3-18705563FB43
Tesla Cybertruck Musk on Cybertruck: It's better than people realize... they don’t have enough information to realize its awesomeness E7C83492-60F4-4A91-A5F3-18705563FB43
Tesla Cybertruck Musk on Cybertruck: It's better than people realize... they don’t have enough information to realize its awesomeness 828E322C-C313-4EDF-8EE6-F04CDD63AB0A
Tesla Cybertruck Musk on Cybertruck: It's better than people realize... they don’t have enough information to realize its awesomeness 828E322C-C313-4EDF-8EE6-F04CDD63AB0A

First pic from you only live twice , second pic starship releasing Starlink ... and there is a new mini me “X” oh no Dr No

Spartacus

First Name
I said Mark with a "C"
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tundra, Prius, KTM Super Duke
Occupation
retired
Country flag
I’m pretty excited about storage options we haven’t seen yet. An autobackup to trailer and raise the towing hitch would be awesome. Then just plug in the electrical harnesses and you’re off towing!
What ... get out to plug in the wiring to trailer? Dude that is so 90's, how bout wifi/bluetooth for signals and other things on the trailer ... like rear view cam, radar, flamethrower, and Bond inspired tire killing spikes for tailgaters.

Last edited:

FutureBoy

First Name
Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
Touché! An unprecedented double poof all to be revealed in a month or so.
Maybe the problem we are having is that Elon poofed into the future when he was reviewing the CyberTruck latest version. So what was a month or so to him was much further into the future for us. Relativity always gets me messed up in the head.

Cybertruck Hawaii

Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Sienna
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Give us the information. Spill the beans! Why the omission of information?

Diehard

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Olds Aurora V8, Saturn Sky redline, Lightning, CT2
Country flag
What ... get out to plug in the wiring to trailer? Dude that is so 90's, how bout wifi/bluetooth for signals and other things on the trailer ... like rear view cam, radar, flamethrower, and Bond inspired tire killing spikes for tailgaters.
Sounds nice (not the spikes). However, I can imagine with the first teenager that finds it funny to jam your trailer break signal while you are going down the mountain, we will be back to old school.
Sponsored