g
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicles
Dual-CT
Occupation
I post Cybertruck stuff on the Internet and people like it.
Country flag
Looks like the one that was at the rodeo on the stand, with the opened steering yoke. I wanna see the backseat……. Haha

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
What is this box doing here??? No room for legs for a middle passenger???

DFAD134F-0644-4DA1-A261-FCBF39710D09.jpeg

4AB24478-1944-4181-9FE9-C68D7F28CB49.jpeg
Pretty sure that won't be there in the production model. C'mon, it's just sitting there on the floor with wires dangling from it.

Probably some proto equipment so it could make it to the event.

-Crissa

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
It's definitely a work in process, but that's how beta prototypes are. The airbag unit isn't just a mock-up, it's missing, and there's some sort of electronics box on the floor. Probably the on-board computers or some test equipment before the finalized designs have been put onto fitted boards.

-Crissa

Throwcomputer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
07 Ridgeline, Vintage Vespas, 02 Harley Sportster
Occupation
TV & Film
Country flag
Looks like I got my wish! Dashboard drivers display behind the yoke!

Also those chunky pillars at the front that have smaller windows so you can see the road on front of the dashboard, as well as the chunky pillars where the chunky side view mirrors are... Trust me, that is some serious blind spots when turning especially in the city when pedestrians are crossing the street. You have to do some big leaning over to look around chunky pillars like that to make sure you see pedestrians and don't run them over. My Ridgeline has this problem with huge blind spots behind the pillars making it hard to see pedestrians.

JBee

First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
. Professional Hobbyist
Country flag
Um whats up with the lining in the top of the ceiling above the sun visors? Will the rear glass roof window have a liner now because its solar and no longer see through?

Those A pillars will be optimised for driving position viewing angles, so looking from through the door will be worse.

Throwcomputer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
07 Ridgeline, Vintage Vespas, 02 Harley Sportster
Occupation
TV & Film
Country flag
The doors have speakers in them now. And it looks like a rough placement of either a tweeter or a passenger air bag in the pillar. It also looks like there is either embedded light up icons in the side view mirror, or some strange stickers applied to the bottom edge of the side view mirror. You can see they are further along in their design completion from the addition of drivers dash display and all these other smaller details.