Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Tesla Cybertruck FS AWD, Tesla Model Y LR
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag
I sent the shop a suggestion: only allow people with Cybertruck VINs to buy Cybertruck accessories, and only 1 per customer, until they have enough stock for everyone. I also asked why they seem to have such small runs of Cybertruck accessories. This is ridiculous.

AlDente

First Name
Roberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y, Model 3 (2), Model X
Country flag
I have the original cyber vessel, the standard Tesla vessel but its cylindrical and stainless
no issue, just works
for this one, except for the unique shape, whats the buz?
when someone gets one, show a picture or video of the top open, not sure how it opens/works

I don't think the intent here was that you would actually use it for drinking out of. This is one of those "special" products that has zero usability but serious collector value. It also makes an interesting back drop piece for all your social media posting.

WHIZZARD OF OZ

First Name
Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW Up!
Occupation
Electric Wheelchair Builder
Country flag
Classic Tesla. Make 50 available so they immediately go out of stock.
Just as well it only applies to small stuff...lmagine if they only made 50 CYBERTRUCKS available! That would have sent prices soaring through the glass roof.
Hang on a minute, asking prices for some went stratospheric! Like ~$220K

REDNAVE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
Got my SS Vessel! Love the design and quality is good. Interesting that the lid screws into the vessel instead of onto. Just two full rotations and the lid can be pulled out of the vessel; There’s a rubber ring gasket that provides some resistance. Appears to be fully spill proof. The hook is difficult to deploy unless you pry it up from the corner because leverage. I may also grab a matte black if it comes back in stock!

Stuck4ger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota FJ / Model Y
Occupation
Test Pilot
Country flag
Got my SS Vessel! Love the design and quality is good. Interesting that the lid screws into the vessel instead of onto. Just two full rotations and the lid can be pulled out of the vessel; There’s a rubber ring gasket that provides some resistance. Appears to be fully spill proof. The hook is difficult to deploy unless you pry it up from the corner because leverage. I may also grab a matte black if it comes back in stock!

So you have to unscrew the cap to take a drink? I’m glad they ran out of stock. I’ll take the round one that is more usable for me.

cyber88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tacoma, Model Y, Cybertruck
Country flag
Anyone who ordered one still waiting on it to ship? Seeing lots of people receive theirs already.

wtibbit

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mercedes sedan, Corvette coupe, Cybertruck AWD FS
Occupation
Retired Engineering Program Director
Country flag

Jhodgesatmb

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag
And get mentioned in the media for free publicity.

Tesla and Elon are marketing geniuses. They probably had 50-100 in inventory to ship.

https://www.teslarati.com/tesla-launches-sells-out-cybertruck-cybervessel-bottle/

Look at the CT marketing term "exoskeleton". Tear downs have proven that the Cybertruck is a unibody pickup with bolt on SS panels. Again, brilliant marketing by Tesla.
You are full of crap on this one. When Elon announced the exoskeleton in 2019 it was their intention t have an exoskeleton. In the intervening years it became apparent that they needed more of a unibody but they kept the ultra hard stainless skin. They even changed that from 3mm to 1.8 mm on the doors in the last few months. I wonder how many times you have changed your views in 4 1/2 years. I know that I have and I am not designing or building a new electric vehicle.

Jhodgesatmb

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag
So you have to unscrew the cap to take a drink? I’m glad they ran out of stock. I’ll take the round one that is more usable for me.
We have a couple of their drink vessels and they are screw-on lids.

Amuma

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
Hate screw on style. Imagine trying to open this mf while driving.
Sponsored