CappyJax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru Forester
Occupation
Pilot
Country flag
Hello all, Current Rivian place holder, but also order a CyberTruck. I like the Rivian more for a lot of reasons, but the thing that convinced me to order a CyberTruck is the ability to heat and cool the bed area. We do a lot of animal rescue transports and that would be a very valuable feature. However, if an electric van becomes available before the Rivian or CyberTruck is available, we might go that direction. Although maybe by then our nonprofit will have enough donations we can buy many different vehicles to fit different roles.

lam@cocf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tundra
Occupation
stagehand, medical retirement
Country flag
Thanks to all involved for this place.

I'm older, medically retired (
that means someone hit me with a car), and on SS Disability. I have been interested in EV for a long time but that 500 mile range is the first time I've thought EV could really work for me. Now I just have to figure out the money.

Been looking around and there's a lot of good info and ideas here. I hope to be here for a long time.

TrainedMonkey

First Name
jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
navigator - juke - ram 1500
Occupation
graphix designer
Country flag
This will be my first electric car, cant wait. I also live in the middle of the desert and cant wait to be out there in the sand with my cybertruck and my cyberquad. Im so excited!

cyberforce

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Occupation
Space Cowboy
Country flag
Heyas!

Air Force retiree - Flight Medicine (1995-2018)

Just put in my reservation last week, way late to the party. I'm hoping that living in Texas gets me a CT much sooner than my place in "line". Currently drive a 2019 Ford Ranger XLT Supercrew that I'm already tired of...

Sirfun

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Avalon, Chrysler Pacifica PHEV, Ford E-250
Occupation
Retired Sheet Metal Worker
Country flag
Heyas!

Just put in my reservation last week, way late to the party. I'm hoping that living in Texas gets me a CT much sooner than my place in "line". Currently drive a 2019 Ford Ranger XLT Supercrew that I'm already tired of...
Welcome to the party, glad to have you join. For most of us this will be our first EV.

Wolfythelobo

First Name
Giorgio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Tacoma
Occupation
Contractor
Country flag
Well, with yesterday's announcement of the launch event, we finally have a name for Tesla's highly anticipated Cybertruck! I've been waiting for something like this to hit the market for years! And while I wait for delivery I figured why not channel my anxiety in creating an informational and welcoming place for future Cybertruck owners to hang out while we wait for our trucks! :cool:

So, welcome to your Cybertruck Owners Club and be sure to drop a hello/intro below!

Wolfythelobo

First Name
Giorgio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Tacoma
Occupation
Contractor
Country flag
Well, with yesterday's announcement of the launch event, we finally have a name for Tesla's highly anticipated Cybertruck! I've been waiting for something like this to hit the market for years! And while I wait for delivery I figured why not channel my anxiety in creating an informational and welcoming place for future Cybertruck owners to hang out while we wait for our trucks! :cool:

So, welcome to your Cybertruck Owners Club and be sure to drop a hello/intro below!
Aloha from the garden Island (Kauai) Hawaii
Been waiting for this truck all my life. LOL
It will be my everything vehicle

MEDICALJMP

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Avalon, Rav4, Tri-motor Cybertruck
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
Heyas!

Welcome. It is an exciting time and vehicle to step into electrics.

Suskis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Seat Ibiza
Country flag
Ciao from Italy,
I preordered a Model 3, then did a test drive and realized it's damn too low to the ground. Iwas intrigued by CT since the reveal, so I have now switched to this beast, at least technically. Until we know wether there will be an european version or not (and, if so, how different it will be?)

CyberMoose

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Country flag
Ciao from Italy,
I preordered a Model 3, then did a test drive and realized it's damn too low to the ground. Iwas intrigued by CT since the reveal, so I have now switched to this beast, at least technically. Until we know wether there will be an european version or not (and, if so, how different it will be?)
I wouldn't hold off on buying another car on the hopes of a European Cybertruck coming soon. While I do think they will make a smaller version for Europe, we don't know when and once they do announce it, it could still be at least a year or two after announcing it that they even start production.

But luckily there are plenty of posts here about all things Cybertruck, including lots of discussion for European version possibilities. So you should be able to find lots of information and even best guesses for any questions you might have about where things are headed.

Suskis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Seat Ibiza
Country flag
Size is not relevant to me. It's the "indestructable" idea that appeals me!
Sponsored