Bluechip506

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, Mazda CX9, Mazda Miata
Country flag
Elon does not know how to drink good tequila. So yes, these are shot glasses. 1.5oz is all they hold. Good tequila should be sipped. The Tesla Tequila was average at best. As with most expensive tequilas it's the bottle that is the main attraction. Nosotros was the maker and they have a decent reputation but not great.

I prefer to sip my tequila in a Glecairn or a Riedel Overture tequila glass (basically a champagne flute). I do have the Tesla decanter that became my tequila infinity bottle. It looks great on the shelf but not the most convenient, kind of like these glasses.

Last edited:

Old Pro

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I own a 2006 Toyota Tacoma and 2018 Tesla Model 3,
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Can one shoot JD from these?

HaulingAss

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F-150, 2018 Model 3 Perform, FS Cybertruck
Country flag
Elon does not know how to drink good tequila. So yes, these are shot glasses. 1.5oz is all they hold. Good tequila should be sipped. The Tesla Tequila was average at best. As with most expensive tequilas it's the bottle that is the main attraction. Nosotros was the maker and they have a decent reputation but not great.

I prefer to sip my tequila in a Glecairn or a Riedel Overture tequila glass (basically a champagne flute). I do have the Tesla decanter that became my tequila infinity bottle. It looks great on the shelf but not the most convenient, kind of like these glasses.
No one said you had to put good tequilla in them - they are obviously for getting your date drunk. You just hide the V-shaped glass holder so your date can't put it down until it's empty.

These are obviously made from rejected Teslaquilla bottles (which were handmade). That shows creativity and good recycling sensibilities!

Richard V.

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Volt 2015
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
The problem for me is that these proposed Tesla glasses are not great for sipping Cognac and/or Brandy. Personally, I prefer to drink Cognac, but a good Brandy is an excellent cost quality compromise. One of my favorite Brandy as been the XO Torres Brandy from Spain. See: What is Cognac made of? | Cognac Education | Cognac-Expert.com Top 10 Best Brandy Brands Sold Worldwide (cognac-expert.com)

*** Best glasses for Cognac and Brandy are listed here: How to drink Cognac | Cognac Education | Cognac-Expert.com I.e., served at room temperature and kept in your hands to reach a nice temperature for the senses...

If the proposed glass base was made of stealing silver I would be happy to pay extra to get a Tesla Glasses set for my "bar" to serve other types of drinks.

What about a "to scale" Cybertruck. I want one :cool:

OP
OP
Newton

Newton

First Name
Newton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
p̶r̶i̶u̶s̶ c̶,̶ y̶o̶t̶a̶ p̶i̶c̶k̶u̶p, ⼕丫⻏?尺セ尺ㄩ⼕长
Country flag
i found an old bottle labeled cognac in a glass jar wrapped in whats seems to be goatskin, at an estate sale. I dont drink, but I enjoy tasting things... tasted like moonshine, refilled at some point i guess.
Sponsored