my drain is down. its like 1-2% now
Sponsored

Speedr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dual Motor Cybertruck
Country flag
Man, I hope the drain goes down. My truck has gone from 92% to 56% since Sunday night. Roughly 84 hours. That's almost half a percent per hour. I forgot to turn off cabin overheat protection, but still. Yikes
Sentry mode, overheat protection, or both are probably on for it to go down that much, that fast. At least in my experience...

Dmayo305

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Model S, 2023 Model X, Awaiting VIN for CT
Occupation
Pilot
Country flag
Sentry mode, overheat protection, or both are probably on for it to go down that much, that fast. At least in my experience...
Both were. I turned off COP, but sentry is still on. It's parked in an airport garage, so probably lots of people walking up to it to take pictures. I tried to hide it in a corner, but you know how it goes. I'm not turning off Sentry, just in case.

edc

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model X, Y, Cybertruck
Country flag
Both were. I turned off COP, but sentry is still on. It's parked in an airport garage, so probably lots of people walking up to it to take pictures. I tried to hide it in a corner, but you know how it goes. I'm not turning off Sentry, just in case.
Yeah agree it's your sentry mode . Its a cybertruck turn it off if you're at the airport. It will auto turn off at 20%. but if you know you'll make it then its ok

SpykeDaddy

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Roadster, 2018 Model S, 2024 CT (ordered)
Country flag
This updated fixed my side view video feeds that had gone completely black (full view and in turn signal mode). (A side note to the individual who had WIFI issues. I also use Eero at home and have no connection issues with the CT.)

eousphoros

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, CyberTruck
Country flag
One thing that is unfortunate about the cybertruck is it only seems to support wpa or wpa 2 on 2.4ghz. No wpa3 support which is crazy at this point.

Dmayo305

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Model S, 2023 Model X, Awaiting VIN for CT
Occupation
Pilot
Country flag
One thing that is unfortunate about the cybertruck is it only seems to support wpa or wpa 2 on 2.4ghz. No wpa3 support which is crazy at this point.
Interesting. I run a separate network for WPA2 devices and WPA 3 devices... I'm fairly certain I've used the WPA 3 network with the CT... I'll double check when I get home tonight.

araxara

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT, Model X, Lucid Air (DE-R)
Country flag
Here it’s connected to 5gHz and WPA2. I have WPA3 enabled:
Tesla Cybertruck New Update 2024.14.7 1716516305847-we

eousphoros

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, CyberTruck
Country flag
Here it’s connected to 5gHz and WPA2. I have WPA3 enabled:
1716516305847-we.png
Hmm mine has never connected to my 5ghz network and definitely refuses to connect when I have WPA 3 enabled. Ended up setting up a dedicated network for it so I wouldn't have to degrade my entire home network security in order to get it online.

bemis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Model 3 AWD
Country flag
Installed this update while I was away on vacation...thought it was weird the truck was draining without recharging since I left it plugged in. Got home to see an error that it 'reached maximum charge limit' and won't charge anymore, and a bunch of errors. Since the battery drained to < 50% while I was gone, just drove it to the service center while I still had enough charge. Waiting to hear what they say

I tried requesting a software reinstall yesterday, but it never completed to the point of being able to install, even letting it sit overnight

Tesla Cybertruck New Update 2024.14.7 vNAzSwv

Travis64

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla mp3 and awd cybertruck
Country flag
This new update wont let the truck sleep
For More then 1-2 hours and back to losing 5-10 miles over night and during the day while parked

ggogins

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grand Wagoneer, ordered Cybertruck
Occupation
Programmer
Country flag
I guess this update did not "fix" my WiFi issue. When I drove off after the update, the suspension seemed very hard/stiff, even though it was set to the most comfortable level. I could feel all the bumps and the travel after going over a speed bump was hard, like the truck back-end went down hard. When I got to my destination, I did a reboot and the suspension went back to "normal." I know in the past many people would say to reboot Tesla's after a software update - just in case.
I have eeros and are experiencing the exact same thing you are. Refuses to reconnect without a reboot. And luck finding a solution?

araxara

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT, Model X, Lucid Air (DE-R)
Country flag
I have eeros and are experiencing the exact same thing you are. Refuses to reconnect without a reboot. And luck finding a solution?
No solution so far. I did notice that it actually constantly tries to reconnect, because I see the car connection in eero come and go. Interestingly, when it does connect briefly, it has a bunch of IP6 addresses (external, internal & link-local). But when it truly connects (with a green checkmark), it only shows the IP4 address. I was tempted to turn off IP6 support, but I may have other devices using it.

My 2023 Model X does not have this problem.

ggogins

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grand Wagoneer, ordered Cybertruck
Occupation
Programmer
Country flag
No solution so far. I did notice that it actually constantly tries to reconnect, because I see the car connection in eero come and go. Interestingly, when it does connect briefly, it has a bunch of IP6 addresses (external, internal & link-local). But when it truly connects (with a green checkmark), it only shows the IP4 address. I was tempted to turn off IP6 support, but I may have other devices using it.

My 2023 Model X does not have this problem.
Good observation, I have IP6 on as well. I may turn it off and see what happens.
Sponsored