Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
here’s some potential good news…I’m being told that this addition of the 40k max And income max Is proposed as part of the existing EV federal rebate program. Tesla and GM don’t comply with that anyway… This is not part of the new 3.5 T program. Let’s hope my sources are right
I'd heard the same. Which would be odd because the only real effect that would have is cutting Ford off from getting the rebates and seriously limiting who could get rebates for Hyundai and Nissan.
Sponsored

Quicksilver

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan van
Occupation
Retired military
Country flag
I called my account the other day and he said since I'm a ward of the state I would get no benefit from a tax write off. With the exemption for married couples we pay no taxes anyway.
OK.......I'm still going to buy the CT and prob upgrade to the tri-motor.
What would be nice would be if Tesla gave some charging credit to people who would not benefit from a tax rebate.
When you're on a fixed income every little bit helps.

Qball

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Country flag
Dino makers lobbied hard to screw over Tesla and us. However for that reason alone I will show them both of my middle fingers and never never to buy another Dino burners again! I have never been more dead set on buying the CT. They are as dead to me as the Dinos they burn!

And whenthe CT is shipping in volume I’ll short their stock and take what is rightfully mine!