Woodchuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GMC PU, Vibe, Chev PU
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Wish they could have left things alone. I would have to see the changes and what they bring. If the truck is not the large truck I ordered, then maybe I could warm up to it a little as long as it will have all the upgrades and then some that Elon is promising. Things like clean air/water/passthrough to the air conditioned vault, Solar charging and possibly amphibian capabilities. The ultimate go anywhere Badass Expeditionary vehicle.
Sponsored

Jhodgesatmb

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Tesla Model 3 LR
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag
Wish they could have left things alone. I would have to see the changes and what they bring. If the truck is not the large truck I ordered, then maybe I could warm up to it a little as long as it will have all the upgrades and then some that Elon is promising. Things like clean air/water/passthrough to the air conditioned vault, Solar charging and possibly amphibian capabilities. The ultimate go anywhere Badass Expeditionary vehicle.
I don't know about everyone, but I am in a bit of shock over the things we have and haven't seen. For me, the truck we saw at the unveiling, with the specs provided at the time, would have been great, but there were issues that many put forth (e.g., lighting reqs, wipers and mirrors) that had to be addressed, and some that had not, at the time, been thought about (e.g., ease of cornering). Now we are seeing solutions for these being tried out and it is a bit overwhelming. But I am in it for the whole enchilada.