Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Tesla Model 3 LR
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag
No such picture. The one with the vault open shows a bulkhead reflecting the bed.

-Crissa
I went and looked at the picture and I see what you see. There was a time when Elon was asked if a pass through might be provided and I think he said that they could think about it. I hope there is one but I never heard them promise one.

Jhodgesatmb

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag
i see where youā€˜re coming from however where is it reflected from? There is no bright light source visible in that picture inside the bed.
Also, reflections are usually dimmer, not brighter.
Not sure why only the bottom is reflective and not the whole front wall?
All these questions from something that was probably a rendering and not a photo.
I was surprised that Tesla have left this part of the website untouched and so disconnected from the current trucks.
It is indeed unfortunate that Tesla hasnā€™t kept their media up to date. But it doesnā€™t change what we know (and donā€™t know).

Jhodgesatmb

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag
Right - others see it differently. We all choose what we want to see.
the flipside is that the mechanics of the vault lid seem to made any pass-through impossible
ā€œOthersā€? Letā€™s not throw hyperbole around. If anyone but you think so I am certain that they can speak for themselves. One thing is certain, there is nothing in the design we have seen to date that would preclude at least a window opening. I wouldnā€™t call that a pass through but it might qualify as one.

Tiberius

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Occupation
Chief cook and bottlewasher
Country flag
ā€œOthersā€? Letā€™s not throw hyperbole around. If anyone but you think so I am certain that they can speak for themselves.
they already have - one of them started this thread ;)

jerhenderson

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Correctional Officer
Country flag
Very disappointed; five percent smaller, no pass through, only five seats, no stainless bed, was hoping for drinking water mechanism, no four motor option, and no mention of deep water crossing capability.This vehicle should be expeditionary class to travel anywhere on this planet.
it was a concept at reveal.

Tiberius

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Occupation
Chief cook and bottlewasher
Country flag
I went and looked at the picture and I see what you see. There was a time when Elon was asked if a pass through might be provided and I think he said that they could think about it. I hope there is one but I never heard them promise one.
I do now you pointed it out šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø
I did find this pic from the launch event, but it does really answer anything other than making the slope of the front of the bed much more obvious. It looks like there is bed lighting back there.
None of that made it into the current releases. Wonder if the ramps made it?
https://www.teslarati.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/Cybertruck-reveal-webcast-Tesla-ATV-bed-1.jpg
Sponsored