Harley

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
15 Highlander, 10 GL450, 03 Vette, 69 Mustang
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
… Still no VIN! This patience thing is hard, especially after a friend who configured one day before me (to be delivered to the same place in Lynnwood WA) got his VIN three days ago.

Oh well, tomorrow’s another day (do they even put out VINs on Sundays?).
Sponsored

Celiboy

First Name
Marcel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Model 3, 2022 Model Y, 2024 AWD Cybertruck
Occupation
Family Nurse Practitioner, Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
Country flag
I agree, it’s hard to be patient. I’ve seen a few guys on here post about getting VINs on Sunday. It could happen. Good luck! The waiting is the worst part of the process.

Gigahorse

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1 Million Miles on ICE Toyotas, Waiting for CT
… Still no VIN! This patience thing is hard, especially after a friend who configured one day before me (to be delivered to the same place in Lynnwood WA) got his VIN three days ago.

Yea you are getting close to the 90 day club, hope you don't quite make it that far, good luck

CyberRand

First Name
Rand
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'91 VW Vanagon w/ Subaru motor; 1990 Toyota pickup; approx 8,195 on waiting list for Dual Motor CyberTruck
Occupation
Video Producer
Country flag
Today's 106 days for me. I confirmed my CyberBeast Dec. 09. I live in Los Angeles. Nothing but crickets since then. Frustrating to say the very least. I'm all but resigned to turn down the Founder edition when offered and will then just wait for standard TriMotors. Plus I think I'd rather wait for the shine and attention to die down. Go get a Plaid Model S used for under $70K to beat on and enjoy in anonymity.

OP
OP

Harley

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
And now it’s Day 89.

Got excited late yesterday when I opened the app and got a message saying I needed to update the app in order to complete details of the delivery process. Surely this is what I’d been waiting all this time to see!

Updated the app, opened it and got the same old message, “We will notify you when…”. What a letdown!

Just a few more hours until the 90-day club.

OP
OP

Harley

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Yes. AWD. Delivery to Lynnwood WA.

CyberRand

First Name
Rand
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'91 VW Vanagon w/ Subaru motor; 1990 Toyota pickup; approx 8,195 on waiting list for Dual Motor CyberTruck
Occupation
Video Producer
Country flag
I put down $100 over 4 years ago. Then I think they had me do another $250 (or maybe it was $200?). I'm sure many here can clarify that. Pretty sure I could ride it until I'm ready to buy. Fuck 'em if not.
To be clear, I'm still a dedicated shareholder. Tesla is a gnarly game changer as a company. Period.

Synchronicity786

First Name
O
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Bronco, Tesla Cybertruck
Occupation
Physician
Country flag
Look at this way, no one hit 100 yet so it will be any day. Patiently at 66 days

is this for a beast or no?

DumpsterFire

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Occupation
Mouth Breather
Country flag
I put down $100 over 4 years ago. Then I think they had me do another $250 (or maybe it was $200?). I'm sure many here can clarify that. Pretty sure I could ride it until I'm ready to buy. Fuck 'em if not.
To be clear, I'm still a dedicated shareholder. Tesla is a gnarly game changer as a company. Period.
When did the app say your Beast would be delivered wh you put down your $200/$250?

scohen2002

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla M3
Country flag
It was $250 for the first wave(s) of configuring in early mid December. It changed to $1000 before me, I was December 28 and $1000.

CyberRand

First Name
Rand
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Video Producer
Country flag
$1k? Gnarls.

Mattkalin

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F350 Superduty , 2023 Model Y AWD
Country flag
75 days for me AWD 1/10 config Michigan! I feel like I’m going to break 100! Like my golf score!

TeslaFan92

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
75 days for me AWD 1/10 config Michigan! I feel like I’m going to break 100! Like my golf score!
I too am in Michigan and barely got my config email on 3/15/24. I was given a time frame of April thru June. (No VIN yet, obviously).
I hope they send a slew of them this direction!

OP
OP

Harley

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Update! In pretty much the 11th hour of the 90th day since config, got my VIN! Now eagerly awaiting word on delivery.
Sponsored