On the 88th day…

RN1127

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FS AWD
Country flag
Update! In pretty much the 11th hour of the 90th day since config, got my VIN! Now eagerly awaiting word on delivery.
Congratulations! Did you received a text message or refresh the app?
Sponsored

OP
OP

Harley

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
15 Highlander, 10 GL450, 03 Vette, 69 Mustang
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Congratulations! Did you received a text message or refresh the app?
No text. Refreshed the app and there it was.

jasper7821

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla M3, Jaguar F-Type, Porsche Macan GTS, Indian
Occupation
Aircraft researcher
Country flag
71 days for my AWD in AZ order, patiently waiting.

Tech-Savvy

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Ultimate, 2017 Infinit Q50
Occupation
Controls Engineer / Inventor of the Volt Vet
Country flag
92 days here in MN, hope I don't hit 100
12/26 config
AWD

CyberJerry

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
3 performance, soon to be cybertruck also
Country flag
Got my VIN day 93. 12/28 config in NJ

Tech-Savvy

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Ultimate, 2017 Infinit Q50
Occupation
Controls Engineer / Inventor of the Volt Vet
Country flag
I'm 1/9. Hope we get our trucks soon. I live near Chisago City. Do you happen to work at Polaris? Both my sons work there.
No I don't, I work way out in Medina. Nice long drive back and forth each day, hopefully in my CT soon!

MetalBonsai

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Model 3, '17 RX350, eventually CT
Occupation
Artist
Country flag
Update! In pretty much the 11th hour of the 90th day since config, got my VIN! Now eagerly awaiting word on delivery.
Congrats! I'm also Lynnwood, 82 days here and no VIN. Your news gives me hope. I bet a lot of people with "Jan - Mar" estimates and no VIN no truck are feeling like erbody forgot their burfday right about now. :cry:🍰

April... APRIL will be the month!

TexasRaider

First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck + MS
Occupation
Civil
Country flag
Today's 106 days for me. I confirmed my CyberBeast Dec. 09. I live in Los Angeles. Nothing but crickets since then. Frustrating to say the very least. I'm all but resigned to turn down the Founder edition when offered and will then just wait for standard TriMotors. Plus I think I'd rather wait for the shine and attention to die down. Go get a Plaid Model S used for under $70K to beat on and enjoy in anonymity.
I’d second that. “Pick up” another hobby to pass the time. 😉

CyberRand

First Name
Rand
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'91 VW Vanagon w/ Subaru motor; 1990 Toyota pickup; approx 8,195 on waiting list for Dual Motor CyberTruck
Occupation
Video Producer
Country flag
I've pretty much resigned myself to this possible reaction when I do finally get a VIN and an invite to respond and pick up the Cybertruck-- nothing. I am going to see how things work out with a NOTHING response. And then I will wait to the day the exact amount of time it took for them to respond to me to reply back to them. Will be interesting to see how this works out. Because, I just don't care anymore. Rather put the money into Tesla stock while it's at a crazy low and ride that for a few years to 5x gain. Full Self Driving is gonna wake up soon and the pendulum will swing back as far as Tesla stock, baby!

agordon117

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
cybertruck foundation awd
Country flag
I've pretty much resigned myself to this possible reaction when I do finally get a VIN and an invite to respond and pick up the Cybertruck-- nothing. I am going to see how things work out with a NOTHING response. And then I will wait to the day the exact amount of time it took for them to respond to me to reply back to them. Will be interesting to see how this works out. Because, I just don't care anymore. Rather put the money into Tesla stock while it's at a crazy low and ride that for a few years to 5x gain. Full Self Driving is gonna wake up soon and the pendulum will swing back as far as Tesla stock, baby!
they will hold the truck for 3 days once it arrives, then release it. if you don't respond to them within 2 weeks of their first attempt, they can cancel your order and keep your order fee, as well as (according to the order agreement) charge you up to an additional $2500

tlc5432

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck (ordered), Model X, Model Y
Occupation
Architect
Country flag
My Vin showed up last night (Saturday) in my App.. 80 days... Hoping that it will take a week for delivery, I'm out of town next weekend....

OP
OP

Harley

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
15 Highlander, 10 GL450, 03 Vette, 69 Mustang
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
My Vin showed up last night (Saturday) in my App.. 80 days... Hoping that it will take a week for delivery, I'm out of town next weekend....
[/QUOTE]

Tesla rep said yesterday (five days after we got the VIN) that the CT is still en route to the service center in Lynnwood WA.

Gigahorse

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1 Million Miles on ICE Toyotas, Waiting for CT
Lot of people in the 100 day club, wonder how long it will be for people ordering now at the start of Q2
Sponsored