DumpsterFire

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Occupation
Mouth Breather
Country flag
I like to think most Tesla fokes are the same humans, just big nerds who grew up and stayed nerds.

It just so happens I'm also a drag queen, retired for the 3rd time, but I ordered my CT the night of announcement, dressed in drag, with a bunch of gays talking crap because I was plastered to my phone, drooling over an "Ugly" truck thing. It didn't help that when I finally had a few gays attention they broke the window haha 😂 talk about getting read. I still haven't lived it down.

Fast forward to the year 2024, I want to be the first drag queen to own a CT, and I would love to come out of retirement and pick it up in futuristic drag, just in time for our winter pride fest up at the mountain!

My question is, will people in the CT community judge me haha 🤣? What do you think my dealer will think, if this deep voiced man, shows up as a deep voiced WoMan 👠 ? Should I do it for the shock factor? Who wants to come to Oregon and be my wingman or woman haha 🤣 ?
I think that sounds like a shitton of fun!

Do it! Life is too short to not do the things that bring you joy!

Also please post pics and videos. Would be fun to see!

Cheers!

Last edited:

cvalue13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150L
Occupation
Fun-employed
Country flag
I kept passing this thread title because I couldn’t sort out what it meant - given the overlapping and other sense of the word ‘Drag’ as relates to the CT

Curiosity finally got the better of me, so I clicked, and I’m glad I did

which backstory arrives at the following - just spitballing here - idea:

for the day you pick up the CT in drag, please have arranged to drive it directly to drive to a drag (strip)

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
I was going future space, but I think I'm feeling the Mad Max theme too...

Screenshot_20240130_061903_Amazon Shopping.jpg
Many, twenty years ago those were so hard to make! ...And now you can get them ordered online? x-x

My cosplay days at Comic-Con would've been sooo much easier.

-Crissa
Sponsored