Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Health Physicist
Country flag
Living in a state that Tesla currently doesn't sell in (New Mexico) I knew when I ordered the Cybertruck that I would be counting on all of you here to give me detailed reviews once the truck is out there. I knew I wanted it the moment it was shown back in November. The only thing that would prevent me from getting it even without a test drive would be if the reviews from people who had the truck detail a list of problems that I think unlikely.
Sponsored

ajdelange

First Name
A. J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla X LR+, Lexus SUV, Toyota SR5, Toyota Landcruiser
Occupation
EE (Retired)
Country flag
Despite what I write here I rather think I would take delivery without ever having seen one were that the only way I could get it.

Cybr on

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
17 UncorkedMS75awd+Upgrade fsd,M3LRawd+fsd,CT3FSD
Country flag
Despite what I write here I rather think I would take delivery without ever having seen one were that the only way I could get it.
Me too honestly?
No matter the change, it will not sway my attitude or desire towards purchasing a CT Tri-Motor FSD sight unseen?

ldjessee

First Name
Lloyd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Leaf, MYLR, Kaw 1700 Vaquero
Occupation
Business Intelligence Manager & Analyst
Country flag
I am so far down on the list, I assume it will be a year or two before I can take delivery and there will be enough reviews and such that I will have a good understanding of the Cybertruck.

As it is, I see car magazines review Tesla cars and I see them state incorrect 'facts' about the car they review and I do not even own one yet.

Old Pro

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I own a 2006 Toyota Tacoma and 2018 Tesla Model 3,
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Fortunately or Unfortunately, Tesla does things differently in regards to generating an "interest list" for Test Drives it appears.
They won't even know you are on the radar until you make your $100 deposit to show interest. With so many deposits already made
it could be years until Tesla offers Test Drives to the general public. These aren't Chevy's, good or bad as it may seem.
Sponsored