Real Life Cybertruck Photos Compilation (No renders please)

OP
OP
Ogre

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
A few more random shots from the construction site. That floor looks extremely easy to clean which makes me happy. I think I can get a proper vacuum in here.

Tesla Cybertruck Real Life Cybertruck Photos Compilation (No renders please) cybertruck-close-up-2

Tesla Cybertruck Real Life Cybertruck Photos Compilation (No renders please) cybertruck-close-up-3

Tesla Cybertruck Real Life Cybertruck Photos Compilation (No renders please) cybertruck-close-up-4

Tesla Cybertruck Real Life Cybertruck Photos Compilation (No renders please) cybertruck-close-u

Tesla Cybertruck Real Life Cybertruck Photos Compilation (No renders please) cybertruck-close-up-5

Sirfun

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Avalon, Chrysler Pacifica PHEV, Ford E-250
Occupation
Retired Sheet Metal Worker
Country flag
A few more random shots from the construction site. That floor looks extremely easy to clean which makes me happy. I think I can get a proper vacuum in here.

cybertruck-close-up-2.jpeg

cybertruck-close-up-3.jpeg

cybertruck-close-up-4.jpeg

cybertruck-close-up.jpeg

cybertruck-close-up-5.jpeg
Man, these are interesting photos. I realize this is only the first prototype, but these photos show the vehicle in the light of day.
In the interior shots, it's obvious there's something going on in front of the side window on the front doors. It looks like side screens to replace mirrors. They look like they are covered with cloth. Also, when I look at where the bed connects to the cab, it is VERY slanted. It doesn't look like a mid-gate, but possibly there's a space for that small back window to go down into. That would allow the bed to be part of the cab for temperature control during camping mode.
And yes, it's ALL speculation at this point.

OP
OP
Ogre

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
Man, these are interesting photos. I realize this is only the first prototype, but these photos show the vehicle in the light of day.
In the interior shots, it's obvious there's something going on in front of the side window on the front doors. It looks like side screens to replace mirrors. They look like they are covered with cloth. Also, when I look at where the bed connects to the cab, it is VERY slanted. It doesn't look like a mid-gate, but possibly there's a space for that small back window to go down into. That would allow the bed to be part of the cab for temperature control during camping mode.
And yes, it's ALL speculation at this point.
We know there was no midgate or window on the prototype. Either would have to be an add on in the final. (We've had some hints one or the other is possible).

I wouldn't read too much into the finer details of the cockpit. Lots of that is just a functional mock up. For example, there is no glove box and it looks like the dash is just a giant hollow panel.

Bill906

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep
Country flag
What about that beam under the dash? Do we think that is functional? Or maybe just something to keep the middle passenger from accidentally hitting the accelerator pedal? Personally I hope it's not there in the final version.
Thoughts?

OP
OP
Ogre

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
What about that beam under the dash? Do we think that is functional? Or maybe just something to keep the middle passenger from accidentally hitting the accelerator pedal? Personally I hope it's not there in the final version.
Thoughts?
Maybe HVAC to the rear seats? If the floor is right on top of the batteries, there aren't a lot of places for the HVAC to push air through. I've been wondering about how they will get air all the way back to the vault ever since they suggested it was possible

Cyberman

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150,F550, Escape
Occupation
Cybercontractor
Country flag
Thoughts?
Looks like a structural member

Mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Tacoma TRD Pro
Country flag
I love the picture showing the B-pillar. Check out the vertical section that is painted black. You can see how rough the concept truck was assembled from this photo.

SAVFPV

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
All Black Model Y LR, Beast w/ FSD Reserved @ 1149
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Look at all that space up front in the truck! This is why I’ve test driven Y twice but can’t pull the trigger ! Who in their right mind would pay almost the same price as CT (or more) for 1/2 or even 1/4 of the vehicle? Crazy! (Btw, I I in my crazy mind almost did twice just to get “in” a Tesla)
Sponsored