Real Rusty Cybertruck Protype Spotted in Fremont, CA

Cyber Man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Cayenne, Awaiting Cyberbeast
Country flag
That's definitely not possible, lol. I recommend a ten second google search before you start saying stainless steel can't rust.

I'll save you ten seconds: " Even with these impressive features, stainless steel can and does rust after all, it's 'stainless' not 'stainfree'. "
lol, I’m not debating the technicality on whether stainless steel can rust. Of course all metal can rust. I’m pointing out the fact that news outlets are claiming CTs are rusting now. Just because metals rust, including stainless steel, doesn’t mean CTs getting delivered now are rusting, and anybody who claims that is just doing a FUD campaign. It’s like you selling a home and someone is going around saying there is mold in your attic though it was just a simple residue from some black stuff. Now people are backing off from offers. Do you take legal action against someone in this case? I don’t know!

What will you do if you are proven wrong by a simple google search “can wood collect mold”? Of course it’s possible. Hope you see the point. It’s not about whether stainless steel can rust. It’s about whether CTs getting delivered are faulty and rusty. In the long run over many years if you don’t take good care of CT, just like any other car, it’ll rust, just like any other car, duh!
Sponsored

Last edited: