Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Avalon, Chrysler Pacifica PHEV, Ford E-250
Occupation
Retired Sheet Metal Worker
Country flag
:oops:You can live in that thing! I don't know if you'll be able to set up "home" in the CT.
My family dynamic is changing. Otherwise, you're right, it wouldn't work. We used to have 6 adults with all our crap on vacations. Now it's usually 4. But we still have lots of stuff. The CT with its lockable vault will be good. And, it will be able to go places the E250 would stand a chance.
Sponsored

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150, Mustang, Volt, FXDWG, FXSTC
Occupation
Handyman
Country flag
My family dynamic is changing. Otherwise, you're right, it wouldn't work. We used to have 6 adults with all our crap on vacations. Now it's usually 4. But we still have lots of stuff. The CT with its lockable vault will be good. And, it will be able to go places the E250 would stand a chance.
I'm sure someone will design a SS cab for the CT with all kinds of cool things in it.
The camping pop-up tent setup is cool but expensive. I'm hoping for a simple cab that can be installed and taken off easily.

AlDente

First Name
Roberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y, Model 3 (2), Model X
Country flag
I'm not a fragile human being, I just don't like rude comments about my current truck. As for including the sarcasm mark at the end of your comment, it totally destroys your attempt at being sorry.
Mission accomplished ... /s

PilotPete

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche, BMW, M3LR on order
Occupation
Chief Pilot
Country flag
I'm not a fragile human being, I just don't like rude comments about my current truck. As for including the sarcasm mark at the end of your comment, it totally destroys your attempt at being sorry.
I'm sorry, but if you take offense at some faceless, nameless, person you don't know, have never met, most probably will NEVER meet, have no concept of their age, mental capacity, knowledge, qualifications, etc., then you APPEAR to be pretty darn fragile.

There is only one person on the planet that has to approve of the car I drive, and it's me. My wife doesn't care what I drive as long as it makes me happy. I made the mistake once of allowing my ex to weigh in on my car choice. BIGGEST mistake of my car buying career. You can make fun of my car, of the brand, of the styling, of whatever. I don't care. I get in, start driving, and it makes me smile. Guess what, that's all that matters. My choice on the CT is the same. I look at it, 4WS, 30X exterior, performance, new and unique styling, the software, the capabilities, and I like it. I asked a good friend what he thinks of the CT, and he made a very derogatory comment about the looks. Here is someone I know and respect who is quite against the CT. Doesn't change my opinion at all. I'm still going to get one. How much less should some internet yo-yo's opinion about my vehicle choices matter?

Life is tough. If you need it, get a helmet.

AlDente

First Name
Roberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I'm sorry, but if you take offense at some faceless, nameless, person you don't know, have never met, most probably will NEVER meet, have no concept of their age, mental capacity, knowledge, qualifications, etc., then you APPEAR to be pretty darn fragile.

There is only one person on the planet that has to approve of the car I drive, and it's me. My wife doesn't care what I drive as long as it makes me happy. I made the mistake once of allowing my ex to weigh in on my car choice. BIGGEST mistake of my car buying career. You can make fun of my car, of the brand, of the styling, of whatever. I don't care. I get in, start driving, and it makes me smile. Guess what, that's all that matters. My choice on the CT is the same. I look at it, 4WS, 30X exterior, performance, new and unique styling, the software, the capabilities, and I like it. I asked a good friend what he thinks of the CT, and he made a very derogatory comment about the looks. Here is someone I know and respect who is quite against the CT. Doesn't change my opinion at all. I'm still going to get one. How much less should some internet yo-yo's opinion about my vehicle choices matter?

Life is tough. If you need it, get a helmet.
Well it's true that I'm old and could have reduced mental capacity, poor knowledge and qualifications but I am no damn yo-yo, bro bro!

PilotPete

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Chief Pilot
Country flag
Well it's true that I'm old and could have reduced mental capacity, poor knowledge and qualifications but I am no damn yo-yo, bro bro!
Al,

When I said yo-yo, I didn’t mean you specifically. If it seems that way, I apologize. I just meant a reader has no idea and the person (or bot) on the other end could be some dumb yo-yo.

AlDente

First Name
Roberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Al,

When I said yo-yo, I didn’t mean you specifically. If it seems that way, I apologize. I just meant a reader has no idea and the person (or bot) on the other end could be some dumb yo-yo.
I forgot the /s. I enjoyed your post and elected to insert myself as the subject as a quick workout for my old brain. :) /s

PilotPete

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Chief Pilot
Country flag
I forgot the /s. I enjoyed your post and elected to insert myself as the subject as a quick workout for my old brain. :) /s
Dang, you got me!
Sponsored