Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW Up!
Occupation
Electric Wheelchair Builder
Country flag
Maybe the material the sleeve is made out of has changed or it was painted. It is quite noticeable in photos so they decided to black it out instead.

1691612767571.png

Compared to:

1691613042122.png

1691613089564.png
'GOODYEAR' Tyres, right(?)
Sponsored

WHIZZARD OF OZ

First Name
Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW Up!
Occupation
Country flag
Maybe the material the sleeve is made out of has changed or it was painted. It is quite noticeable in photos so they decided to black it out instead.

1691612767571.png

Compared to:

1691613042122.png

1691613089564.png
Hang on a minute____where's the bloody tyre valve access on these covers(?)
Am l missing something, or blindly thinking there's some 'tech' going on(!)

Edit: l see a 'road' tyre and an 'off-road' design. Hmmmm. Do we get a choice in the Configurator (?)

charliemagpie

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CybrBEAST
Occupation
retired
Country flag
You only misspell it "tyre" when you're driving on the wrong side of the road

In a world of rubber and road so wide, A tire named Tyre went for a ride. Crossing the street with a wobbly grace, He saw a Tesla truck, a futuristic chase.

With treads of tread, and a sidewall smile, Tyre's heart went racing, a mile a mile. "Beep-beep," honked the truck, so sleek and slick, Tyre blushed like a cherry, oh so quick!

"Oh, Tesla dear, with your electric hum, You've got me spinning, oh, what a glum! My rubber's melting, my air's so hot, But next to you, dear truck, I've forgot."

The Tesla revved with a whir and a hum, Said, "Hey there, Tyre, I'm the one that's fun! But alas, dear Tyre, we're from different lanes, My volts are high, while you deal with rains."

Yet Tyre was smitten, he couldn't retreat, Love's grip was strong, in the summer heat. He rolled by the truck, in a rubbery daze, Leaving behind tread marks in a tire ballet.

But alas, love's road can be a bit absurd, As the Tesla truck drove, Tyre's hopes were blurred. For tires and trucks, though worlds apart, Can't share a love, it's just not smart!

So remember the tale of Tyre so fond, A rubbery romance, a love beyond. Crossing the road, he found a spark, But with a Tesla truck, it was just a lark!

WHIZZARD OF OZ

First Name
Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW Up!
Occupation
Country flag
In a world of rubber and road so wide, A tire named Tyre went for a ride. Crossing the street with a wobbly grace, He saw a Tesla truck, a futuristic chase.

With treads of tread, and a sidewall smile, Tyre's heart went racing, a mile a mile. "Beep-beep," honked the truck, so sleek and slick, Tyre blushed like a cherry, oh so quick!

"Oh, Tesla dear, with your electric hum, You've got me spinning, oh, what a glum! My rubber's melting, my air's so hot, But next to you, dear truck, I've forgot."

The Tesla revved with a whir and a hum, Said, "Hey there, Tyre, I'm the one that's fun! But alas, dear Tyre, we're from different lanes, My volts are high, while you deal with rains."

Yet Tyre was smitten, he couldn't retreat, Love's grip was strong, in the summer heat. He rolled by the truck, in a rubbery daze, Leaving behind tread marks in a tire ballet.

But alas, love's road can be a bit absurd, As the Tesla truck drove, Tyre's hopes were blurred. For tires and trucks, though worlds apart, Can't share a love, it's just not smart!

So remember the tale of Tyre so fond, A rubbery romance, a love beyond. Crossing the road, he found a spark, But with a Tesla truck, it was just a lark!
Charlie! F A N B L O O D Y T A S T I C

Almost got tongue tired tryin' to read the beautifully read out!

ecotrials

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GMC Sierra, electric trials bike
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Not writing to spoil the overall effort, but this and another joke I heard recently have Teslas "Revving". Any revving will be accompanied with the launch. Sorry.
Sponsored