Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4runner
Occupation
Retired Operating Plans & Forecasting Manager
Country flag
Gates shorted Tesla and said electric semis would never work. Gates lucked out with IBM and the PC OS that he paid $50K for. Gates is the ahole IMHO. He was late to the internet also.
Screenshot 2024-05-03 at 4.10.40ā€ÆPM.png
Welcome to Capitalism 101. Shorting stocks is allowed under our stock trading practices. I don't do it myself although I would have hir a jackpot had I've done it with Tesla.

Here's what's not allowed by which Elon was made to pay $20 million in fines and had to step down as chairman:

" Muskā€™s tweets ā€œfalse and misleadingā€ statements that boosted Teslaā€™s stock price and led to significant market disruption." quote from SEC ruling.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Trimotor

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tri Motor Cybertruck
Country flag
Welcome to Capitalism 101. Shorting stocks is allowed under our stock trading practices. I don't do it myself although I would have hir a jackpot had I've done it with Tesla.

Here's what's not allowed by which Elon was made to pay $20 million in fines and had to step down as chairman:

" Muskā€™s tweets ā€œfalse and misleadingā€ statements that boosted Teslaā€™s stock price and led to significant market disruption." quote from SEC ruling.
WTF did Biden say ?

pricedm

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Tesla Model Y LR. Volvo XC70 T6 retired 9/23
Occupation
IT
Country flag
a "car" was on fire. No mention of brand. 100% not a Tesla (or EV), that's a given, based on coverage by MSM:

Tesla Cybertruck Sadly the FUD is winning. 1714786904547-wk

Darth abbott

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
Yeah I think this will always be a problem with Tesla until Musk shuts his piehole once in a whileā€¦.šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
That's only part of the problem. The other major problem is Tesla does not advertise like all the legacy manufacturers. Their advertising dollars shield them. Hard for CNN to trash Ford when they spend millions on advertising on the network.