MyKidCouldDrawThat

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
No Tesla Yet
Country flag
I'd like to see a gloss white. And a mirrored gold.
Sponsored

XCeilidhX

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Model S, awaiting CT RN112786958
Country flag
I will pass on the mirrored gold for sure. I hate to say it but gold always looked too much like frozen urine to me to every look classy (a classless way to put it but i’m just being honest) regardless of if it was jewelry or a car wrap. Rose gold maybe. Regular “yellow” gold—worth a lot and good for a hedge against inflation in a retirement plan. But not my thing visually.

But about that gloss white idea: I also agree that per my taste maybe that would look better. I had high hopes for matte white or satin white on the CT but I am underwhelmed by this effort and think it is a downgrade from the stock appearance.

Having said that, I would have bet against the gloss black being something i would have liked but when I saw it on the CT it looked a lot like a black diamond with the flat edge “facets” that make up the angles of the CT body and I was pleasantly surprised to find that I thought it looked bad ass.

Sooo… anyone got photos of this in ultra high gloss white? I’m curious about how that will look.

Thanks for posting this look at the satin white. It helps to eliminate what you don’t want when you are trying to figure out what you do want.

Cheers.

Friday

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
I talked with this owner at a supercharger between Christmas and New Years. He showed me a render of the final look. I don't think this truck is done being tricked out. IIRC, there will be black accessories mounted (ie lightbar and rack) that will really give a more black on white contrast. It looked very futuristic overlander/Stormtrooper. I thought the render looked sharp. I don't remember what tires were in the render pic I saw.

(fyi, T Sportline is doing these very first CT wraps gratis for the the experience/exposure)

Celiboy

First Name
Marcel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Model 3, 2022 Model Y, 2024 AWD Cybertruck
Occupation
Family Nurse Practitioner, Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
Country flag
Some folks believe the Cybertruck is ugly AF as is 😂, my wife included. Many folks will choose different colors to wrap it and many will choose to leave it as is. Everyone will choose based on what they like and want, not anyone else’s opinion. Like someone else said, it’s gonna draw attention no matter what color it is.

OP
OP
stumby

stumby

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S P90D
Country flag
Better look.

Kahpernicus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tacoma
Country flag
If they gloss black the fenders/bumpers/tonneau and finish tinting, that white satin would look ace.

(and remove the mirrors)

BryanMorera

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Dodge Ram 1500
Occupation
Attorney
Country flag
It is beautifull... also, I feel like that would get dirty before leaving the car wash lol

Cybergirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Model Y SR, Cybertruck AWD FS
Country flag
I like it. If I decide to wrap mine, I might go with this. I'll hold off wrapping though. I'll be doing a lot of off road adventuring. Stainless steel will be impervious to brush pin stripping. I'm also wary of the short lifespan of wraps. Wrapping the CT will be an easy DIY project, though, so who knows.
Sponsored