Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CYBERTRUCK
Country flag
Cybertruck will be offered with factory wrap "Self-healing, full-coverage, urethane-based film-designed by Tesla for Cybertruck."

The factory wrap will cost $6,500 and come in black or white. The Satin Clear Paint Film wrap will cost $5k

Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck factory color wrap in WHITE or BLACK will cost $6,500. Satin stealth clear wrap costs $5K Cybertruck White Wrap color film

Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck factory color wrap in WHITE or BLACK will cost $6,500. Satin stealth clear wrap costs $5K Cybertruck Black Wrap Factory Wra

Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck factory color wrap in WHITE or BLACK will cost $6,500. Satin stealth clear wrap costs $5K gan6jo0woaax4qd-jpe

Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck factory color wrap in WHITE or BLACK will cost $6,500. Satin stealth clear wrap costs $5K cybertruck factory wrap color paint films

Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck factory color wrap in WHITE or BLACK will cost $6,500. Satin stealth clear wrap costs $5K tesla cybertruck factory wrap color paint films

Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck factory color wrap in WHITE or BLACK will cost $6,500. Satin stealth clear wrap costs $5K GANmrCnXcAE8Nxx
Sponsored

Last edited:

scottyah

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mountaineer
Country flag
Can anyone expand on the "self healing" bit? I've heard of it with some plastics but it required a liquid layer to fill in the missed material

Stuck4ger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota FJ / Model Y
Occupation
Test Pilot
Country flag
Can anyone expand on the "self healing" bit? I've heard of it with some plastics but it required a liquid layer to fill in the missed material
The film somehow fills in small scratches when exposed to heat or direct sunlight. We got it for my wife’s MY and she promptly scratched the fender. I pointed it to the sun and applied a hot compress and the scratches disappeared as advertised. Well worth the cost for a painted car but I have no plans for such for my CT.

JGTESLA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Foundation Cyberbeast, G Class Mercedes
Country flag
Now will they delivery trucks wrapped or just provide the film. Could be worth the premium of buying from Tesla if it came wrapped to hit the easy button.

CYBRSMTH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Fit
Country flag
The film somehow fills in small scratches when exposed to heat or direct sunlight. We got it for my wife’s MY and she promptly scratched the fender. I pointed it to the sun and applied a hot compress and the scratches disappeared as advertised. Well worth the cost for a painted car but I have no plans for such for my CT.
Cool. I thought it was like a self-healing mat for craft knives and whatnot.

Gurule92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag

JGTESLA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Foundation Cyberbeast, G Class Mercedes
Country flag
Looks like only two service centers on the site are noted as installing these wraps. Presume that means you are SOL if you are not near those two service centers for now.

Coolbreeze704

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Model Y, 23 Lightning, CyberTruck (someday)
Occupation
GM Manufactured Homes
Country flag
How do you think it might do with accidental Tommy Gun shots?