Software Update 2024.2.7 “Minor Fixes”

Luxo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
Just received this update. Nothing to the notes but “minor fixes”. I’d be curious if anyone could share any fixes they’ve noticed as the software rolls out.
Tesla Cybertruck Software Update 2024.2.7 “Minor Fixes” 2E145116-D502-4B61-AD6E-204AB4F88896
Sponsored

Shygar

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y, Cybertruck, Powerwalls/Solar
Country flag
I just got the update but not yet on WiFi so wasn't certain which update this was. My Y got this same version update yesterday.

bwilliam79

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT DM, Tesla MY LR, Tesla MY SR, Rivian R1S
Country flag
I think this fixed the issue with the navigation view where it would default back to the non-satellite view every time you got in the vehicle. That one was driving me crazy because I prefer the satellite view and it was saving that change to my profile causing our other Tesla's to show the non-satellite view when I drove them. I just tried setting the nav back to satellite view, got out of the truck, locked it, and when I got back in it was still showing the satellite view.

I didn't notice anything else substantial from my limited poking around. No electronic lockers, no FSD, no playing games on the rear screen. Those are the other things I checked.

bwilliam79

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Nope. Just went for a drive and it did not fix the satellite view. Still no auto wipers either.

bwilliam79

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Definitely couldn’t enable FSD either. I have noticed in the almost three weeks I’ve had the truck, it has uploaded almost 100GB to Tesla, so they are definitely collecting a lot of data.

Gigahorse

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1 Million Miles on ICE Toyotas, Waiting for CT
I was so hoping they would sneak in FSD as part of some random minor update! Next time! :p
I am sure that will not be a minor update but a major, but with the CT out for 4 months now it has got to be any day now that they turn on FSD, or at least advanced autopilot.

OP
OP

Luxo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
Definitely couldn’t enable FSD either. I have noticed in the almost three weeks I’ve had the truck, it has uploaded almost 100GB to Tesla, so they are definitely collecting a lot of data.
Where do you see how much data has gone out

bwilliam79

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Where do you see how much data has gone out
My home router lets me see how much data each device has sent or received. Not all routers provide such visibility, though.

alsetkcurt

First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CTAWDFS / '22 MX
Occupation
Photographer
Country flag
Updated tonight to 2.8 and haven't noticed anything different. Day 2 of ownership.

LOLZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
cybertruck, model 3
Country flag
mine says 2024.2.100 and I havent gotten any new updates since. should I do something about it?
Sponsored