Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ram 1500
Occupation
Business owner
Country flag
This is ridiculous. They treat CT like Ferraris.
They did say they were delivering 3 trucks in February and 3 more in March. Might start seeing a few around KC. Also said they were taking this one down to the auto show to display.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Jhodgesatmb

Jhodgesatmb

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Tesla Model 3 LR
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag
I took pix but no video. I think that I will put some clear PPF along the top door edges, maybe 2” in, for door opening and closing. I am hoping that Tesla will put a closing sensor for the frunk lid for safety sake but it is more a concern for them than me. I would really go for a rearview mirror that integrates the side and rearview camera views if someone were to sell one for the CT.
I returned to Colma Tesla yesterday and they had moved the Cybertruck out a bit and opened all of the doors (maybe too many paw prints on them?). I went to measure the back seat to see if a dog crate would fit. If that rear display weren't there there would be about 28" wide and almost 60" across. WITH the display, however, it is less than 20" wide and most large dog crates are 24" wide and 36" long (height would be fine). The amount of space before the display is about 24". So, a dog bed for sure, but not a dog crate.

OP
OP
Jhodgesatmb

Jhodgesatmb

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Tesla Model 3 LR
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag
I went over to Colma this evening to get the wife into the Cybertruck and it was entirely roped off. On asking I was told that the showroom manager had mistakenly thought it was ok to let us in but was told otherwise. I hope that my post here didn’t get him in trouble, but it is no longer accessible folks.
Sponsored