Tailgate looks dull without logo / design

DMC-81

First Name
Dana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Transformers Camaro SS, 1985 Corvette Z51, Dodge Magnum R/T, 1981 DeLorean, CT reservation
Country flag
As far as the tailgate logo goes, I think just a small, tasteful, laser etched Tesla "T" would suffice. Same as on the front.

Definitely not gaudy like this:
Tesla Cybertruck Tailgate looks dull without logo / design Ram logo 2
Sponsored

Last edited:

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
Aside from the SpaceX sticker, I’d considered making a template and doing either a wire brush effect, a light sandblasting, or electric etching. Nothing big, just a symbol or something small.

I’ve also considered some kind of similar thing on the sail pillars. Again nothing huge or gaudy. This guy comes to mind.

Tesla Cybertruck Tailgate looks dull without logo / design 1675485301527

Mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
Country flag
I predict the Cybertruck will be the first production vehicle to have zero emblems or badges adhered to the body or wheel center caps.

When the general public sees the truck they will know exactly what it is because it looks completely different than every other vehicle on the road.

Rutrow

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S, Model 3, CyberTruck Tri-motor reservation
Occupation
Firefighter
Country flag
I'm down with a live 24/7 TSLA stock ticker constantly updating the bank we are making.

1675450580882.png
I'd like it if every large vehicle (pickup truck, SUV, Semi trailer, etc.) was required to have a LED screen displaying the front camera's view. It'd be nice to essentially see thru these behemoths to know when traffic is ahead is slowing.
I'm imagining a full color image normally that turns to a red/black image when the brakes are applied (like a massive brake light)

charliemagpie

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CybrBEAST
Occupation
retired
Country flag
I predict the Cybertruck will be the first production vehicle to have zero emblems or badges adhered to the body or wheel center caps.

When the general public sees the truck they will know exactly what it is because it looks completely different than every other vehicle on the road.

Except for mine, cause the number plate will say 'CYBTRK' :D

Cyberman

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150,F550, Escape
Occupation
Cybercontractor
Country flag
I love the CT from every side (front, side, top) except from the rear. If you look at every video or picture, when it comes to looking at CT from the rear, it just looks like a big fridge.
So I was thinking of laser etching it (if possible) to add something interesting to look at.
Do you think it could improve the look of the truck? Which one do you like most?

CT-3.jpg

CT-2.jpg

CT-1.jpg
It will improve the look only if you think it will. I can't vouch for your opinion, I think it looks great as is. I'm sure tons of CT owners are going to want to customize theirs. Me? I don't mess with perfection. For sure, resale value will take a hit with any mods.
Opinion?
Don't fuck with it, man.

Cybertruck Hawaii

Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Sienna
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I understand the pride in owning a Cybertruck and want to flaunt it to the public. However, I rather remain incognito and remain concealed from displaying that I own a Tesla from the jealous people who go out of their way to vandalize the body of a Tesla at the shopping mall’s parking lot.

Mythrainder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Compliance
Country flag
I love the CT from every side (front, side, top) except from the rear. If you look at every video or picture, when it comes to looking at CT from the rear, it just looks like a big fridge.
So I was thinking of laser etching it (if possible) to add something interesting to look at.
Do you think it could improve the look of the truck? Which one do you like most?

CT-3.jpg

CT-2.jpg

CT-1.jpg

CT-3.jpg

CT-2.jpg

CT-1.jpg
The entire cyber truck is a logo in and of itself it says Tesla like no other thing Tesla does

Space monkey

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Fat Cat
Occupation
Philosopher
Country flag
I still say make it highly polished like a mirror to blind any tailgaters at night.
Sponsored