Tesla Killed the Side Toolbox storage at least on these prototypes

DMC-81

First Name
Dana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Transformers Camaro SS, 1985 Corvette Z51, Dodge Magnum R/T, 1981 DeLorean, CT reservation
Country flag
If the sail pillar storage is in the final, it’ll be on every truck.

This feature has been on the truck since reveal. It is not raising the price, it is part of the unveil and part of the current specs on the site.
Yeah, I know that it was a feature on the reveal prototype. It's good that it is still part of the specs. With all the talk about general inflation and material shortages/price spikes, when the final configuration is decided, I hope Tesla is keeping value as a core tenet for the Cybertruck. I don't typically buy all the bells and whistles. That's all.
Sponsored

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
Yeah, I know that it was a feature on the reveal prototype. It's good that it is still part of the specs. With all the talk about general inflation and material shortages/price spikes, when the final configuration is decided, I hope Tesla is keeping value as a core tenet for the Cybertruck. I don't typically buy all the bells and whistles. That's all.
I’m with you on that for certain.

Global events have been so crazy the past couple years. I kind of figured COVID would blow over and now China is having another big shutdown. Apparently their vaccination rates are crap so they Omicron is hitting them bad.

Hopefully Tesla has their chip supply secured or we’ll be totally screwed.

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
Russia is the largest source of the high-quality nickel and aluminum used in batteries.

But luckily, those can be found elsewhere.

-Crissa