HaulingAss

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F-150, 2018 Model 3 Perform, FS Cybertruck
Country flag
That's cheaper than I thought they were, but still fairly expensive for what they are. Was that including network connection cost, of just the charge terminals themselves.

Meanwhile our nearest SC doesn't even have a sealed parking spot and you have to drive over the curb to get to it. But hey at least its got some shade.

images (32).jpeg
I think that's been photoshopped. Either that or it's somewhere strange like Australia.
Sponsored

JBee

First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
. Professional Hobbyist
Country flag
I think that's been photoshopped. Either that or it's somewhere strange like Australia.
Had to take some trees down first to take the picture mate, so yep it was photochopped right 'ere in oz. :p

One of three that we have in our state! Yay!

ldjessee

First Name
Lloyd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Leaf, MYLR, Kaw 1700 Vaquero
Occupation
Business Intelligence Manager & Analyst
Country flag
My Leaf has only ever charged 4 times outside of my home and work in 5 years of ownership.

And of those 4 charges, 2 where on one trip, one was a trip to the dealer to have some scratches touched up, and another was a free but slow charger at a Kohls.

Now, once we have an EV with range (beyond 200) then the 1 to 2 trips we make out of state to see family will definitely change our current pattern of charging. Might drop it to 95% at home...
Sponsored