Reaction score
Vehicles
none
Country flag
BREAKING.

Cybertruck will have eyes on the hood.

1661652409557.png
-------------------------------

The pair of white boxes on the Cybertruck frunk might not be part of Cybertruck or a Tesla test item at all.

The pair of white boxes on the Cybertruck frunk might be part of temporary light/warning flasher lights provided by the towing company. When the tow vehicle is being loaded or unloaded the standard lights on the rear of the tow truck may no longer be visible ( or at wrong height) to warn traffic approaching the tow truck and towed vehicle from the rear.

Especially image how the loading/unloading appears in darkness when in middle of traffic lane or even close traffic lane on side of road if the backwards towed vehicle did NOT have extra red/yellow flashing lights on it to warn approaching traffic.

Those pair of white boxes could be temporary lights with magnetic base to attach and padded to prevent scratching the paint of standard vehicles ( padding needed if NOT 30x cold rolled stainless steel Cybertruck baby!!!)

Light ’em Up: Do You Know the Basic Requirements for Tow Truck Lights?
https://towmart.com/light-em-up-do-you-know-the-basic-requirements-for-tow-truck-lights/

Lights Required Specifically for Tow Trucks
Tow trucks have additional regulations that govern what lights have to be on the vehicle. This means that in addition to the basic lights and the lights required by size, tow trucks should have a couple extras.
If the lights on the rear of your tow truck are not readily visible, you have to make some changes. The rear lights of the truck have to be visible to all traffic that is following you. If the car you’re towing is blocking those lights, you’re required to place the basic lights at the rear of the towed car. This means that you’ll have to place the taillights, brake lights, and rear turn signals of the tow truck at the rear of the car being towed. If those lights are not visible and someone rear-ends the tow truck, the tow truck operator could be responsible for the accident.

TowMate 24-TB34 LED Magnetic Tow Lights
https://www.towmate.com/TB3-Set--Wired-Towing-Lights_p_372.html

Tesla Cybertruck Tester Cybertruck Prototype Spotted on a Tow Truck! 1661655039762
Sponsored

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag

The pair of white boxes on the Cybertruck frunk might not be part of Cybertruck or a Tesla test item at all.

The pair of white boxes on the Cybertruck frunk might be part of temporary light/warning flasher lights provided by the towing company. When the tow vehicle is being loaded or unloaded the standard lights on the rear of the tow truck may no longer be visible ( or at wrong height) to warn traffic approaching the tow truck and towed vehicle from the rear.

Especially image how the loading/unloading appears in darkness when in middle of traffic lane or even close traffic lane on side of road if the backwards towed vehicle did NOT have extra red/yellow flashing lights on it to warn approaching traffic.

Those pair of white boxes could be temporary lights with magnetic base to attach and padded to prevent scratching the paint of standard vehicles ( padding needed if NOT 30x cold rolled stainless steel Cybertruck baby!!!)

Light ’em Up: Do You Know the Basic Requirements for Tow Truck Lights?
https://towmart.com/light-em-up-do-you-know-the-basic-requirements-for-tow-truck-lights/

Lights Required Specifically for Tow Trucks
Tow trucks have additional regulations that govern what lights have to be on the vehicle. This means that in addition to the basic lights and the lights required by size, tow trucks should have a couple extras.
If the lights on the rear of your tow truck are not readily visible, you have to make some changes. The rear lights of the truck have to be visible to all traffic that is following you. If the car you’re towing is blocking those lights, you’re required to place the basic lights at the rear of the towed car. This means that you’ll have to place the taillights, brake lights, and rear turn signals of the tow truck at the rear of the car being towed. If those lights are not visible and someone rear-ends the tow truck, the tow truck operator could be responsible for the accident.

TowMate 24-TB34 LED Magnetic Tow Lights
https://www.towmate.com/TB3-Set--Wired-Towing-Lights_p_372.html

1661655039762.png
That kind of lighting isn’t usually needed on flatbed trailers which have their own lighting system below the deck.

Also, looks like there is some kind of sliding cover so the truck wouldn’t even be visible when driving down the road.

cvalue13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150L
Occupation
Fun-employed
Country flag
Anyone wanna speculate size seeing it on this bed? :>

That truck appears to be nearly bed size, just say it's a 20' and the truck is occupying 19 of those feet. That's 228" long!
Is there still genuine curiosity on ultimate truck length? I thought truck length was pretty well settled at 231.7”

a truck with a 6.5’ bed and a longer wheelbase than an F150 supercrew with a 5.5’ bed, surely will be be at least 230” and

cvalue13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150L
Occupation
Fun-employed
Country flag
i winder d that briefly, but the picture shows the two connected, and placed center hood

tow lights lie the ones you showed a picture of, I think are not connected as they’re supposed to be placed a proper vehicle width distance

Tesla Cybertruck Tester Cybertruck Prototype Spotted on a Tow Truck! 4A9FEFD9-B577-4351-93BB-4C2F997D46BB

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
Is there still genuine curiosity on ultimate truck length? I thought truck length was pretty well settled at 231.7”

a truck with a 6.5’ bed and a longer wheelbase than an F150 supercrew with a 5.5’ bed, surely will be be at least 230” and
When the first really crappy videos popped up about 9 months ago some people thought the truck had gone through a shrink and the bed was shortened to 5 foot.

Personally, I think your numbers make sense or are at least in the ballpark. The bed is longer, but it has a shorter hood and the vault area and cabin share a wall where traditional trucks have a separation between the cabin and the bed which adds a bit of length.

Last edited:

OP
OP
greggertruck

greggertruck

First Name
g
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicles
Dual-CT
Occupation
I post Cybertruck stuff on the Internet and people like it.
Country flag

I’m verifying we all think this bad is actually 6.5’

I’m worried it’s an angular 6.5’, not true open air 6.5’ like I think is standard in length claims

also width. No wheel well protrusion in anything we have all seen, but…

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
I’m verifying we all think this bad is actually 6.5’

I’m worried it’s an angular 6.5’, not true open air 6.5’ like I think is standard in length claims

also width. No wheel well protrusion in anything we have all seen, but…
It is likely 78” from the tailgate to the front wall. The front wall is angled backwards and there is a lip at the front of the vault opening which overhangs the bed significantly. It’s likely if you measured just the open air portion it would be more 66” or less. A sheet of plywood put in the vault would not hang out past the end of the tailgate like in a 66” bed truck.

Width-wise it’s straight sided, almost like an old step side truck. I don’t recall the exact width, but it was at least a few inches more than 48” so you could slot a pallet in the back or a stack of 4x8 sheets.

Cyberman

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150,F550, Escape
Occupation
Cybercontractor
Country flag
Note: stress fracture pattern across the central field of that windshield. That is downward pressure buckle. Explains why no exo-damage is visible but glass cracked.

The Cybertruck has been pancaked HARD. Pancaked in a depression, dip, jump or nasty hole which dirtied both sides of the truck.

Explains why the flatbed, maybe. Glad somebody took one for Team Cybertruck to prove the limit of that massive windshield.

Alt: each crack appears with an impact. Maybe Hans had it for the weekend.
NO glass cracked. It's the reflection of the tree branches

flowerlandfilms

First Name
Eryk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yamaha SRV-250, Honda Odyssey RB1
Occupation
Film Maker
Country flag
When you run down to the pub, do you ask the barman for cold 473.176 milliliters?
I say give me a schooner, like a normal person.

When you get your CT are you going to brag to all your friends that it has 1.81102 3.14961 battery cells?

Last edited:

firsttruck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
none
Country flag
That kind of lighting isn’t usually needed on flatbed trailers which have their own lighting system below the deck.

Also, looks like there is some kind of sliding cover so the truck wouldn’t even be visible when driving down the road.
Yes, not needed while tow truck is moving but when the tow truck is loading & unloading a vehile the lights at the back of the tilted flat bed are not in proper position or height.

cvalue13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150L
Occupation
Fun-employed
Country flag

Cyberman

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150,F550, Escape
Occupation
Cybercontractor
Country flag
You know dude driving was having such a blast he didn't give a fuck the battery was running low, he just had to run it to zero. When you're having this much fun, you can't stop!
Sponsored