scottyah

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mountaineer
Country flag
The fact of the matter is Elon made a point how legacy auto will produce a prototype, and by the time it's released, it's so different it's lame. I'm not here to say the CT is lame, but it's a lot more expensive, it doesn't have a passthrough, it's only 1.7mm, there's to 500 mile range, vault stainless steel is gone, it's just way lamer, for 60% more ducats. LAME. Are you not SlightlySinged too? Thought so.
You seem to have the leadership style of demanding forecasts and only judging people on meeting whatever arbitrary bs is in them vs being able to actually perceive how much work (quantity and quality) is actually done.
Sponsored

Alan

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 S90D ,2014Tacoma, Cyberbeast ordered 2/13/24
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Anyone who follows Tesla knows musk has lofty visions and Tesla TRY’s to make them real. In style I think they came very close. A mid gate was NEVER promised the car is full of neat new tech that I’m sure accounts for a lot of the cost increase. If people don’t like it don’t buy it. Simple

Cyberman

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150,F550, Escape
Occupation
Cybercontractor
Country flag
You seem to have the leadership style of demanding forecasts and only judging people on meeting whatever arbitrary bs is in them vs being able to actually perceive how much work (quantity and quality) is actually done.
I demanded no forecast, I'm just stating my dissatisfaction with the baitswitch. If you don't agree, that's fine too.

Newton

First Name
Newton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
p̶r̶i̶u̶s̶ c̶,̶ y̶o̶t̶a̶ p̶i̶c̶k̶u̶p, ⼕丫⻏?尺セ尺ㄩ⼕长
Country flag
honestly for the single model 40k truck i want.... i dont need bullet proof panals
Sponsored