Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3 Performance
Occupation
Self Employed
Country flag
I went to the lot of Cybertrucks in Franklin last evening and found my truck! Talk about an emotional rush! I was able to speak with the person in charge of the Cybertruck delivery events and she said that my truck has a couple of minor service items in the notes for it, but assuming I'm OK with taking delivery and bringing it back in for service at a later date- I likely will be able to take delivery this Sunday at the 5PM event. She's going to call me around midday today to confirm. I am BEYOND excited!

Additionally, another employee told me they have "like 30" Cybertrucks onsite- between all of the ones in the front lot, more outside behind the building, and even more inside the service area.

It seems like a flood of Cybertrucks is about to be unleashed in Middle TN!
Any updates on if you got the call yet? Fingers crossed for you! Call before they close if you don’t get anything, it works well haha

paperhanddan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Model S, 2017 Model X, Cybertruck
Country flag
Any updates on if you got the call yet? Fingers crossed for you! Call before they close if you don’t get anything, it works well haha
Yes! I called them about an hour ago- and I'm taking delivery in the event tomorrow at 5PM!!!

There were two service items for mine that they needed to check: a door gap adjustment that they've already made, and even re-did today to make it even closer to perfect- and a missing cap from a hook mount point under the tonneau, which they said they'll probably just send me the part when it comes in.

But I'll see some of you tomorrow when we pick up our trucks!!! I can't believe I finally get to say that after waiting all these years!

smoknyreyz

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3 Performance, Cybertruck ordered
Occupation
Insurance Claims
Country flag
Yes! I called them about an hour ago- and I'm taking delivery in the event tomorrow at 5PM!!!

There were two service items for mine that they needed to check: a door gap adjustment that they've already made, and even re-did today to make it even closer to perfect- and a missing cap from a hook mount point under the tonneau, which they said they'll probably just send me the part when it comes in.

But I'll see some of you tomorrow when we pick up our trucks!!! I can't believe I finally get to say that after waiting all these years!
Awesome! Congratulations and excited to see all you guys tomorrow!

countryboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla M3 | Cybertruck FS AWD
Country flag
So you guys who picked up this weekend need to give us some news! Any issues? I assume it's all good and you're out enjoying the CT!?! Happen to hear any rumors about more truckloads coming in this week? Or headed toward Knox? Still holding hope I might get VIN and delivery in March but its waning.

paperhanddan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Model S, 2017 Model X, Cybertruck
Country flag
Delivery this past Sunday was smooth and painless. No issues for us at all. I'm impatiently waiting to receive the latest Software Update so we can unlock Arcade in the rear display, as well as Bluetooth connectivity with that display.

The only service item we currently have is our truck was delivered missing one of the modular hooks for the truck bed- which were notified about before taking delivery, and obviously no big deal.

One fun story from delivery that I haven't shared yet- our Tesla financing expired a couple days prior to delivery- but we weren't notified until we showed up for delivery (the app didn't reflect that our loan offer expired like it had in the past). While we were at the SC, they ran our credit again and we got a new financing offer. In the time period between last applying for financing, we paid off a couple credit cards. So when our new financing offer came in that day- our interest rate was almost 3 points lower than we were prepared for! This resulted in us reducing our down payment by over $7,000, shortening the term of our loan by a full year, and keeping the same monthly payment.

Not to mention, we got a pretty sweet deal on insurance through State Farm: around $900/year.

It went from a very stressful moment to an insanely awesome surprise in the course of about 15 minutes!

countryboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
So when our new financing offer came in that day- our interest rate was almost 3 points lower than we were prepared for! This resulted in us reducing our down payment
That's awesome. What rate did you get? Under 6.5%?

smoknyreyz

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3 Performance, Cybertruck ordered
Occupation
Insurance Claims
Country flag
So you guys who picked up this weekend need to give us some news! Any issues? I assume it's all good and you're out enjoying the CT!?! Happen to hear any rumors about more truckloads coming in this week? Or headed toward Knox? Still holding hope I might get VIN and delivery in March but its waning.
I had clients in town Monday through yesterday, so other than a quick drive down Broadway Sunday night we really haven’t had much time to enjoy it. I wrapped up my meetings yesterday afternoon, and my wife and I finally had time to go on another joyride yesterday. I’m amazed at the amount of smiles on peoples faces, and how quickly the cameras come out to film us driving by. I’m sure my face is plastered all over the internet somewhere by now.

I’m getting the windows tinted tomorrow morning. I’ll be glad to have the privacy, and no longer being on full display of the cameras! 😂😂😂

Overall though, delivery was uneventful, and the truck is everything we imagined.

countryboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Anyone in TN heard if there are more deliveries upcoming?
I drove by Knox this morning and saw nothing new, three dirty CTs in the back lot like there was last week. Reset my expectations it will probably be a while... Got VIN just now!! After closing hours so couldn't call, will hopefully get delivery date soon. Curious if anyone else in TN got VIN today!?

gucci tesla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Country flag
Also just got my VIN (checked app)! 64xx
12/26 order - Nashville delivery.
Day 1 reservation holder. Still own original Model 3 from 2018. Not a current shareholder.

countryboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Also just got my VIN (checked app)! 64xx
12/26 order - Nashville delivery.
Day 1 reservation holder. Still own original Model 3 from 2018. Not a current shareholder.
Yeah! more CT love for TN! Same VIN range, wonder if ours are on the same truck/train!? Hopefully we see more TN VINs in this batch. Keep us posted once you have delivery date.

Thor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Occupation
IT
Country flag
When you pick it up, let us know if/how many CT’s you see there.

gucci tesla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Country flag
Update
It arrived in Franklin today! Assuming no major issues are identified during QC 🤞, my scheduled delivery is this Saturday 😃 (I could have scheduled Thursday or Friday but Saturday works better for us).
Sponsored