ddives

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model X
Country flag
Looking at the tracker, appears I'm the 2nd TN reservation holder to get the order email. Here's the details and will share more when VIN is assigned. Looking like the trend from order to VIN assignment is >51 days so my fingers are crossed mine comes in on the sooner-side.

Reservation 11/21/2019 for RN11274****
FS ready to order invite received 1/30/2024
Order placed for FS with Range Extender

Tesla Cybertruck Nashville, TN - Order Placed Screenshot 2024-02-02 at 9.15.01 AM
Sponsored

countryboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla M3 | Cybertruck FS AWD
Country flag
Congrats! I pulled the trigger after seeing the display model in Nashville... was on the fence sitting on that email for a few days, but after seeing it in person... didn't care anymore about specs, must have alien spaceship landing vehicle!!! Got PS approved, still waiting on VIN. Hit me up if you want to try out some EastTN trails, planning to do a lot of camping!

paperhanddan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Model S, 2017 Model X, Cybertruck
Country flag
I think you may have looked at the Delivery tracker list instead of the Submitted Orders Tracking list- which is the list tracking people who have ordered. According to that list, you're around the 13th or so person planning to take delivery in the Nashville area- and there are another 6 or 7 in Tennessee at other stores.

Either way- congrats! It will be exciting to have a meetup with other Nashville owners once they start delivering around here!

Woodrick

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Model Y, SOON to be Cybertruck
Occupation
Consultant
Country flag
Congrats! I pulled the trigger after seeing the display model in Nashville... was on the fence sitting on that email for a few days, but after seeing it in person... didn't care anymore about specs, must have alien spaceship landing vehicle!!! Got PS approved, still waiting on VIN. Hit me up if you want to try out some EastTN trails, planning to do a lot of camping!
I may have to hit you up on one of my trips to visit my father in Knoxville.

Last edited:

Mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
Country flag
Congrats!

It must be super exciting after waiting 4+ years.
Sponsored