gucci tesla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Country flag
Awesome! Thanks for the update 😀 Can't wait to start seeing them around town! Congrats to the soon to be owners! Let us know if you'll be showing it off anywhere 😄

From the tracker on this forum, looks like I'm anywhere from ~7-10 in line (of members who added their info so not overall) for the Dual Motor version.

mark555055c

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Cybertruck AWD FS, 2019 Silverado Trail Boss
Country flag
Hmmm, do we know when VIN # hit in the Tesla app? I thought it was once it's "scanned" in the outbound lot at the factory.

Now i wonder, is it possible the VIN doesn't hit the app until it reached a delivery center, at least in some cases?

I suppose these units could just be for employees and/or line jumpers also though....

Last edited:

smoknyreyz

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3 Performance, Cybertruck ordered
Occupation
Insurance Claims
Country flag
Sadly still waiting on a VIN for my 12/16/23 configuration in Nashville. I know at least one of the deliveries went to an employee at the Franklin service center based on a post he made on the Tesla TN Facebook group last night.

I was contacted by Tesla’s selected PowerShare installer on 3/1, and they came out this past Saturday 3/9 for my quote on the install. $2,350 all in including permitting. I have a fairly short run from the panel though, so it’s a simple install.

Still hoping to get a VIN soon

agordon117

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
cybertruck foundation awd
Country flag
Hmmm, do we know when VIN # hit in the Tesla app? I thought it was once it's "scanned" in the outbound lot at the factory.

Now i wonder, is it possible the VIN doesn't hit the app until it reached a delivery center, at least in some cases?
it seems to be all over the place. But sometimes a delivery falls through, and a vin is assigned to the next person in line at that delivery center. Sometimes someone just can't get the money together, sometimes they see the truck and walk away due to a quality issue. Both would result in a quick vin to delivery.

chaosmarine92

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
cybertruck
Country flag
1/20/24 order from Knoxville here. Haven't heard anything. Got an email saying I'm eligible for power share on 2/2/24 and that's the last.

paperhanddan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Model S, 2017 Model X, Cybertruck
Country flag
Still no VIN for me. Minute 1 reservation. 12/19 Config. I’m traveling for the next 10 days so Murphy says I’ll get a VIN and be asked to take delivery very soon. lol.

Cyber07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 MS 85, 2018 M3 LR, 2020 M3 P, 2024 Rivian R1S
Country flag
So, this is interesting. I just talked with the Tesla shop in Miami and they told me that my CT is in Memphis and it will arrive 6 days from now.

cgladue

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Model S 75D, 2018 Model 3 Performance
Occupation
Software Architect
Country flag
VIN just came in! Nashville. Day 1 reservation. 12/16/23 configuration

Not sure what I’ll do with all the free time I get back from not refreshing the app all day 😂😂😂
did you live in any other state when you originally ordered ? employee or use referral credits/stock program to accelerate purchase ? or just a plain old joe ?

cgladue

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Software Architect
Country flag
VIN just came in! Nashville. Day 1 reservation. 12/16/23 configuration

Not sure what I’ll do with all the free time I get back from not refreshing the app all day 😂😂😂
let us know when you get delivery info ! congrats!

jurrd

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3 Performance
Occupation
Self Employed
Country flag
12/17 awd order for Nashville TN (Franklin location), no vin yet, hopefully very soon!

smoknyreyz

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3 Performance, Cybertruck ordered
Occupation
Insurance Claims
Country flag
did you live in any other state when you originally ordered ? employee or use referral credits/stock program to accelerate purchase ? or just a plain old joe ?
Just a regular guy. Born and raised in TN. Never an employee. No referral credits or stock program for acceleration

I am an existing Tesla owner. We have a Model 3 Performance now, and had a Model 3 Long Range previously.

We’re keeping the 3, and the Cybertruck will be replacing our ICE F150

cgladue

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Software Architect
Country flag
Just a regular guy. Born and raised in TN. Never an employee. No referral credits or stock program for acceleration
awesome congrats :) let us know when you get delivery dates :)
Sponsored