TSLA, MARKETS TAKING A BEATING

FullyGrounded

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
blah
Country flag
The stock market is what it is. Investing can be stressful. If you cannot handle the stress, do something else. Truly. No sense in being long on TSLA and have a heart attack. Sometimes the best you can do with an investment is to forget you have it. TSLA will be fine over the long haul, but day to day could kill you. Be wise and either focus or distract yourself, whatever helps you. peace
Sponsored

Owner13669

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Bolt
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
The stock market is what it is. Investing can be stressful. If you cannot handle the stress, do something else. Truly. No sense in being long on TSLA and have a heart attack. Sometimes the best you can do with an investment is to forget you have it. TSLA will be fine over the long haul, but day to day could kill you. Be wise and either focus or distract yourself, whatever helps you. peace
Good advice. My Tesla shares are being purchased to fund a tri motor, and later, a travel trailer. So until my reservation is ready, I’m in. As they say elsewhere, diamond hands.

Last edited:

OneLapper

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW 328d Sportswagon
Country flag
It'll rally at 600, I bet.

But the market will be rough until the budget passes reconciliation. Then it'll go up if they pass the House's bills.

-Crissa

Haha! Spot on!

I hope you bought TSLA!

OP
OP
TruckElectric

TruckElectric

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dodge Ram diesel
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Investing can be stressful.
Investing in the stock market is fairly calm compared to trading in the stock market or say commodities, precious metals and FX.

It can get pretty hairy, many a fortune has been lost in these endeavors.

In just one example - and there are too many to list - is in FX. On January 15, 2015 the SNB unpegged the Swiss franc from the € sending the Swiss franc soaring 30 percent against the €.
FX traders who were long EUR/CHF and short CHF/EUR got wiped out. There were some who couldn't cover the margin calls so the brokerages got stuck with the bill. It was not far from a contagion effect into the financial markets.

If you cannot handle the stress, do something else. Truly. No sense in being long on TSLA and have a heart attack. Sometimes the best you can do with an investment is to forget you have it.
I'm a bit puzzled as to what brought you to make these statements. For many TSLA investors it has been a very rewarding investment. I suppose you could have a heart attack over all the money you could have made on TSLA:unsure:

TSLA will be fine over the long haul, but day to day could kill you.
I also think TSLA will be fine over the long haul. Last couple of days including today is not so bad.

Be wise and either focus or distract yourself, whatever helps you.
Well alrighty then LOL

Last edited: