Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3 -> Cybertruck Tri motor
Occupation
IT
Country flag
This is rough measurement from rough footage, so take this estimate with a large grail of salt.

Turn composit.png

Looks like the "curb to curb" turning radius is 2 cyber lengths, maybe slightly less.
= 231.7 * 2
= 38.616667 ft.

In the ballpark of most other mid side sedans, including the model 3 or S (both 38.8), but probably several inches smaller.
For comparison, the F150 super crew has a radius of 47.8ft and Ram is 49.2

So it's a full sized truck that turns like a mid sized sedan.
Sponsored

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
I find it amusing that GM pushes their Crab Mode so much when this general agility 4 wheel steering enables is far more interesting to most of us. Will I be able to park this thing if i go to dinner is a question I ask a lot more than… got crab?

Throwcomputer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
07 Ridgeline, Vintage Vespas, 02 Harley Sportster
Occupation
TV & Film
Country flag
I find it amusing that GM pushes their Crab Mode so much when this general agility 4 wheel steering enables is far more interesting to most of us. Will I be able to park this thing if i go to dinner is a question I ask a lot more than… got crab?
If you go out for seafood, you might ask for crab more. :)

HaulingAss

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F-150, 2018 Model 3 Perform, FS Cybertruck
Country flag
This is rough measurement from rough footage, so take this estimate with a large grail of salt.

Turn composit.png

Looks like the "curb to curb" turning radius is 2 cyber lengths, maybe slightly less.
= 231.7 * 2
= 38.616667 ft.

In the ballpark of most other mid side sedans, including the model 3 or S (both 38.8), but probably several inches smaller.

Nimble steering will be a nice bonus off-road! But it's going to require me to adjust my lines! Of course, the generous clearance enabled by the big tires and electric drivetrain will mean wheel placement is not nearly as critical as it is on vehicles that are more ground-clearance challenged.

I might have to off-road in "Low" suspension mode just to expand my wheel placement skills to a vehicle with 4-wheel steering! :LOL:

Honestly though, it's helpful to have good wheel placement skills to increase ride comfort and reduce wear on the drivetrain, including the chances of getting a flat or cutting a sidewall.

PilotPete

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche, BMW, M3LR on order
Occupation
Chief Pilot
Country flag

Turn composit.png

= 231.7 * 2
= 38.616667 ft.

I believe I recall a text that EM sent stating as good as and maybe better than the MY.
Sponsored