kpg81

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cyberbeast
Country flag
That's a cool look, but IMO, the Cybertruck is better off as a street/sport truck look with 22 or 24" wheels. You want an off-road truck, you go with a TRX or Raptor .. but it's tough to beat this look, looks like something Lamborghini would make..

Tesla Cybertruck Unplugged Performance UP-03 18" Beadlock Wheels inozetek-midnight-black-ppf-cybertruck-24-inch-aftermarket-wheels-ct7-satin-black-04_1761d1d6-
Sponsored

OP
OP
UP_Frank

UP_Frank

Site Sponsor
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Model Y
Country flag
Nice! 👍

I put these on my Rubicon. While they're 17s and wouldn't fit the stock CT, they are weight rated well enough for the CT. Not to be a contrarian or anything, but that's about my normal price range. I'd expect a little extra on 18s, of course.
That's a great price for a set of 17's! I bet they look great on your Jeep!
Guess it all just depends on budget and what you're willing to spend then.

OP
OP
UP_Frank

UP_Frank

Site Sponsor
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Model Y
Country flag
That's a cool look, but IMO, the Cybertruck is better off as a street/sport truck look with 22 or 24" wheels. You want an off-road truck, you go with a TRX or Raptor .. but it's tough to beat this look, looks like something Lamborghini would make..

inozetek-midnight-black-ppf-cybertruck-24-inch-aftermarket-wheels-ct7-satin-black-04_1761d1d6-...png
Not my cup of tea, but that is the beauty of being able to modify these trucks! Can make it your own.

tmeyer3

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.meyerwine.com
Vehicles
Model 3, '73 GMC truck, Wrangler, Tractors
Occupation
Computer Scientist, Vintner
Country flag

inozetek-midnight-black-ppf-cybertruck-24-inch-aftermarket-wheels-ct7-satin-black-04_1761d1d6-...png
those are gorgeous wheels, but I'm more of a "sidewall is king" kind of guy xD

Living in rural middle-of-nowhere changes your priorities. My CT will have dirt all over it 99% of it's life. I would take a wheel with built in tire pressure management long before a wrap :cool:

Not my cup of tea, but that is the beauty of being able to modify these trucks! Can make it your own.
Couldn't agree more! The stock suspension is so versatile too.

kpg81

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cyberbeast
Country flag
those are gorgeous wheels, but I'm more of a "sidewall is king" kind of guy xD

Living in rural middle-of-nowhere changes your priorities. My CT will have dirt all over it 99% of it's life. I would take a wheel with built in tire pressure management long before a wrap :cool:

Couldn't agree more! The stock suspension is so versatile too.
If I lived in a place like you id probably go the UP wheel route myself! They are the best wheel choice if wanting a traditional truck wheel for the Cybertruck.

RogerDavis

Site Sponsor
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck, Defender 110, Model 3
Occupation
manufacturing
Country flag
I like them!

Outdoors

First Name
Outdoors
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
S,3,Y,C
Really questioning the need for a rim like this for its intended purpose. From what I have learned it isn't really needed in this application like it is for others. More of I am part of the crowd.

Dantes

First Name
Dantes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
SpaceX Welder
Country flag
Hi Everyone!

18" UP-03 beadlock wheels for the Cybertruck! I prefer these over the 20" version we offer! Also the satin black is 🔥

What do you guys think? 18" or 20"?

Unplugged Performance UP-03 18%22 Beadlock Wheels 4.jpg

Unplugged Performance UP-03 18%22 Beadlock Wheels 3.jpg

Unplugged Performance UP-03 18%22 Beadlock Wheels 2.jpg

Unplugged Performance UP-03 18%22 Beadlock Wheels 1.jpg
Oh dude this is at the SpaceX campus haha We saw this outside during lunch and were admiring it.

Nexus6

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model X, Chevy Colorado Bison, Chevy Suburban 2500
Occupation
Pilot
Country flag
Is it possible to fit 37” tires by “Heat forming” the plastic wheel well close outs, for more clearance? I’d love to run 37 BFG Krawlers like I have on my stock Colorado!

Tesla Cybertruck Unplugged Performance UP-03 18" Beadlock Wheels IMG_7960

tmeyer3

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.meyerwine.com
Vehicles
Model 3, '73 GMC truck, Wrangler, Tractors
Occupation
Computer Scientist, Vintner
Country flag
Is it possible to fit 37” tires by “Heat forming” the plastic wheel well close outs, for more clearance? I’d love to run 37 BFG Krawlers like I have on my stock Colorado!

IMG_7960.jpeg
With a more neutral offset and a small lift, yes. I'm not sure on the specific thresholds since it varies from tire to tire. On a 12.5" wide it may need to stick out a bit past the body. It's a lot of modifications for not a lot of benefit.

Nexus6

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Pilot
Country flag
With a more neutral offset and a small lift, yes. I'm not sure on the specific thresholds since it varies from tire to tire. On a 12.5" wide it may need to stick out a bit past the body. It's a lot of modifications for not a lot of benefit.
@UP_Frank your expert input would be greatly appreciated based on your actual experience with the vehicle and alternative wheel selections.

Kaz109

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi Q8
Country flag

That ain’t it… sorry. You’d probably like this CJ guy that puts 32in rims on all his trucks.

kpg81

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cyberbeast
Country flag
That ain’t it… sorry. You’d probably like this CJ guy that puts 32in rims on all his trucks.
.... Nope

We all have different opinions of course, but my opinion is that the Cybertruck is best suited for a street / sport truck look as it's off-road capabilities are very limited. It looks like a wannabe offroader with small wheels and big tires. It cannot be a TRX or Raptor when it comes to that, and trying to make it look like an offroader is comical to me.

Again, different opinions. But if I want to go off-roading, it won't be in a Cybertruck.

Nexus6

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Pilot
Country flag
.... Nope

We all have different opinions of course, but my opinion is that the Cybertruck is best suited for a street / sport truck look as it's off-road capabilities are very limited. It looks like a wannabe offroader with small wheels and big tires. It cannot be a TRX or Raptor when it comes to that, and trying to make it look like an offroader is comical to me.

Again, different opinions. But if I want to go off-roading, it won't be in a Cybertruck.

kpg81

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cyberbeast
Country flag
Eh... One jump and it's destroyed. I would take my Raptor and TRX to Glamis and hit whoops at 80-90+ and jump it with no issue. The Cybertruck would be totalled vs what a real truck with long travel suspension would do. Air suspension is garbage for off-road.

The Cybertruck is more comparable to a Lamborghini Urus then a real off-road truck and it's mainly for the street, with limited off-roading ability.
Sponsored