Rook-E

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Cybertruck AWD
Country flag
That’s awesome! I’m guessing all went smoothly for your delivery?
Fife SC was fantastic. CT seems to be avg/above avg for alignment. Only 96 miles so far. I have had a few regen reduced messages but no other errors. The attention it gets is no joke as others have said.

swinefeaster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck Awd
Country flag
That’s awesome! I’m guessing all went smoothly for your delivery?
ya man it's been awesome. truck was flawless. yesterday i had some "undriveable" alert but it cleared when i exited and reentered the vehicle, and i've got a software update since then and everything has been fine. tesla is still looking into the logs...
what an amazing vehicle. way better than my model x. you're gonna love it!

here's some pics i posted
https://www.cybertruckownersclub.co...e-day-post-yours-📸-🤳.13693/page-3#post-270817

Rook-E

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Cybertruck AWD
Country flag
ya man it's been awesome. truck was flawless. yesterday i had some "undriveable" alert but it cleared when i exited and reentered the vehicle, and i've got a software update since then and everything has been fine. tesla is still looking into the logs...
what an amazing vehicle. way better than my model x. you're gonna love it!

here's some pics i posted
https://www.cybertruckownersclub.com/forum/threads/random-cybertruck-shots-of-the-day-post-yours-📸-🤳.13693/page-3#post-270817
Beautiful Pics!! Agree with you about the CT, It drives so nice and the acceleration for such a big vehicle is mind-blowing. Will be picking up my teen up from school today with the CT, so that should be interesting.

OP
OP

mbrockus

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3, Model X
Country flag
Ok Kids.. one more day of March left. For those of you who took delivery Congrats and hope your CT's are the best thing since sliced bread. For those of us still Patiently... (even though we don't want to be) waiting.. April is just around the corner and the possibilities are endless.
Sponsored